Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
she made a prediction of what "could" happen

200.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
she made a prediction of what "could" happen
What? She's right that the merger should be heavily scrutinized.

As far as the sexual abuse situation, MS (like a lot of other companies) can't even get their own houses in order, so it's likely things don't change in a meaningful way.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

As far as the sexual abuse situation, MS (like a lot of other companies) can't even get their own houses in order, so it's likely things don't change in a meaningful way.
And why is that? So microsoft won't continue to dominate the gaming industry right?

Oh wait...

That's not even remotely close to happening.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And why is that? So microsoft won't continue to dominate the gaming industry right?

Oh wait...

Because microsoft is a 2+ trillion dollar tech behemoth throwing 80+ billion dollars around like its candy. In what way should that NOT be scrutinized? Microsoft buiying a lemonade stand should be scrutinized.

Disney bought all of 21st Century Fox for only one billion more, and that was also highly scrutinized by the FTC.

Hopefully this deal goes through and successfully clips Microsofts wings in the gaming sector, acqusition wise.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I think the issues at Activision were publicized enough that MS will be forced to make meaningful changes

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Oh wait...

Don't act like buying up large publishers left and right isn't creating an environment that reduces competition.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because microsoft is a 2+ trillion dollar tech behemoth throwing 80+ billion dollars around like its candy. In what way should that NOT be scrutinized? Microsoft buiying a lemonade stand should be scrutinized.

Disney bought all of 21st Century Fox for only one billion more, and that was also highly scrutinized by the FTC.

Hopefully this deal goes through and successfully clips Microsofts wings in the gaming sector, acqusition wise.
Disney buying fox is not =/= MS buying a publisher.

If Microsoft bought sony or nintendo then that would be different.

If MS didn't do anything they would slowly be strangled out of the industry.

And gamers are all over the place, especially stans. "MS needs to use that money they have just buy some devs and publishers" They do just that and

andre-the-giant-funny.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't act like buying up large publishers left and right isn't creating an environment that reduces competition.

As opposed to locking out publishers and developers from MS buy the Number 1 most in sales company?

I'm trying to understand what's the difference.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Disney buying fox is not =/= MS buying a publisher.

If Microsoft bought sony or nintendo then that would be different.

And gamers are all over the place, especially stans. "MS needs to use that money they have just buy some devs and publishers" They do just that and

andre-the-giant-funny.gif

Microsoft had 23 studios before buying Activision, how would they be “strangled” out the industry? The only thing stopping from being successful is putting out good games

:gucci:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Xbots about to slap Elizabeth Warren like she's Chris Rock for disrespecting the love of their life :mjcry:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Wow.

As opposed to locking out publishers and developers from MS buy the Number 1 most in sales company?

I'm trying to understand what's the difference.
Tencent? They don't interfere with developers releasing everything/everywhere.