The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So, I'm seeing rumors circulate that the Series X may actually be packaged with a feature to switch to a Windows 10 mode to allow access to the Epic and Steam stores.

Can someone explain how significant that would be?

I heard that on reddit and if that's the case it's over for Sony completely

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I heard that on reddit and if that's the case it's over for Sony completely

no it's not. PC gaming and console gaming demographics are different.

Now if MS can try to do both (console and pc gaming in one box) while undercutting the PC market allowing the Steam/Epic stores on the XSX, that would be the lick. A premium videogame console but not an all out super rig and still powerful enough to run PC shyt.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
no it's not. PC gaming and console gaming demographics are different.

Now if MS can try to do both (console and pc gaming in one box) while undercutting the PC market allowing the Steam/Epic stores on the XSX, that would be the lick. A premium videogame console but not an all out super rig and still powerful enough to run PC shyt.

That’s the impression a super box that can run PC and console games. You have to remember only about 2 percent of the population of gaming buy the expensive graphics card etc...

Xbox One X can do 1440P 144hz etc... this shyt can bridge the gap and also bring more games natively to the system

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Xbox not having any exclusives for the first year :mjlol: Steam integration would be interesting but at the end of the day Sony has the best exclusive games and I already have a gaming PC that I use for steam :manny: but obviously most console gamers don’t so I could see the appeal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That’s the impression a super box that can run PC and console games. You have to remember only about 2 percent of the population of gaining buy the expensive graphics card etc...

Xbox One X can do 1440P 144hz etc... this shyt can bridge the gap and also bring more games natively to the system

that would be my hustle. Position it as a bridge between both console and pc gaming. Playstation brand is too strong and solid to beat in a strict console race. But going the hybrid route may be the way to go. I don't see 499, but a 549 or even 599 XSX with gamepass and Steam and Epic Store content. that would be :patrice:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
that would be my hustle. Position it as a bridge between both console and pc gaming. Playstation brand is too strong and solid to beat in a strict console race. But going the hybrid route may be the way to go. I don't see 499, but a 549 or even 599 XSX with gamepass and Steam and Epic Store content. that would be :patrice:

It won't be priced that high. I see 499 as the price and Microsoft put a lot of money into the CPU and GPU. With that mind, that seem to me that there is more that meets the eye.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Xbox not having any exclusives for the first year :mjlol: Steam integration would be interesting but at the end of the day Sony has the best exclusive games and I already have a gaming PC that I use for steam :manny: but obviously most console gamers don’t so I could see the appeal
PC EXCLUSIVES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sony exclusives

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Xbox about to play Horzion Zero Dawn and other PS exclusives

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, I'm seeing rumors circulate that the Series X may actually be packaged with a feature to switch to a Windows 10 mode to allow access to the Epic and Steam stores.

Can someone explain how significant that would be?

That would be crazy if they just made the XbsX a whole PC and simply had a win 10 mode.

Xbox about to play Horzion Zero Dawn and other PS exclusives
Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif