The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

leoc

All Star
Daps
looking at getting the series x, mainly to play the halo and gears of war games. \Bbut how does gamepass work? If I subscribe, I can play all of the games included with gamepass? and there is no time limit? What about the EA sports games? I can download fifa or whatever and play the full game whenever I want as long as I'm subscribed to gamepass? or is there something I'm missing

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
looking at getting the series x, mainly to play the halo and gears of war games. \Bbut how does gamepass work? If I subscribe, I can play all of the games included with gamepass? and there is no time limit? What about the EA sports games? I can download fifa or whatever and play the full game whenever I want as long as I'm subscribed to gamepass? or is there something I'm missing
I can only speak to the Ultimate subscription, but yeah pretty much. Whatever is in the gamepass menu you're free to download and play until your subscription lapses or it gets pulled from the service. On PC if it comes from EA then you need to download their launcher and link to your Xbox account, but I haven't noticed any such need on Xbox.

leoc

All Star
Daps
how does game pass stacking work?

If I buy the one year code for gamepass core on bestbuy, I can use the code, and then convert the core to ultimate for 8 months? So I would need to buy basically like 4 gamepass core codes to get 32 months of ultimate?

or is there a different way to do it?

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
how does game pass stacking work?

If I buy the one year code for gamepass core on bestbuy, I can use the code, and then convert the core to ultimate for 8 months? So I would need to buy basically like 4 gamepass core codes to get 32 months of ultimate?

or is there a different way to do it?

You can get three years of GPU. You can convert 2 years of core straight to ultimate, but anything after the two years use a 3:2 conversion ratio.

You need about ten of these Buy Xbox Game Pass Core 6 months Key! Cheap Price | ENEBA

Then the discount code Eneba discount codes & coupons for July 2024

You'll want to use Urban-VPN / or another VPN with your location set to India to redeem the codes.

1000021984.png

:salute:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
does stacking change with the new gamepass rules? Can I stack even though I'm a current subscriber and then cancel?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo wassup with XBox controllers becoming unusable after like 6 months to a year. The stick will have the game move without you doing anything :dahell: I bought 5 controllers so I would always have a working one and so wear and tear wouldn’t be alot on any of them but it’s kinda ridiculous. That’s 2 fukked up controllers, 5 working ones, like $350 in total :dahell: