The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
HOPE they dont cop CD Projeck Red. But MS/Xbox needs to expand into mainland Europe.
Doubt this will happen. They got as much money/resources as they want. Its best when Microsoft(or any large publisher) buys a smaller talented studio that can benefit from the extra financial freedom.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
HOPE they dont cop CD Projeck Red. But MS/Xbox needs to expand into mainland Europe.
You sound crazy bruh, we talking video games. Why the fukk does what any company does in Europe matter? Is it really that serious bruh? Does my nikka Phil gotta spend the extra 20 cent on organic bananas too? Can't have him cramping up on stage :manny:
Two more months left :mjlit:
If everything is finalized by then? Sure. Will it be?
And how that cloud solution supposed to work, Microsoft isn't just gonna help its competitor without some kind of benefit. Uncharted heading to xbox is a rumor i seen but you didn't hear that from me :whistle:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You sound crazy bruh, we talking video games. Why the fukk does what any company does in Europe matter? Is it really that serious bruh? Does my nikka Phil gotta spend the extra 20 cent on organic bananas too? Can't have him cramping up on stage :manny:
Peasants such as yourself aren't allowed to quote me. IGNORED.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And how that cloud solution supposed to work, Microsoft isn't just gonna help its competitor without some kind of benefit. Uncharted heading to xbox is a rumor i seen but you didn't hear that from me :whistle:
Lol

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Leadbetter came to the same conclusion that I had earlier in this thread.

Spencer has ruled out an Xbox One situation - charging more than the competition for a less capable machine - but I'd find it difficult to believe that Series X will cost less than $499 bearing in mind its build costs.

Microsoft is swinging for the fences. In Phil I trust.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps

You got the link to the updated KODI? The black guy that does the installs?