Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Yearly installments of sh*t like madden and COD" is what you said and either statement is wrong.

Super Smash Bros, Spiderman, Super Mario Odessy, Legend of Zelda are not multiplats and are not yearly releases.
Like I said, you grasping for semantics.

Point is the overwhelming majority of the most popular games are NOT exclusive.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
This isn’t true.

It will perform well above what the one x is capable of.

Will do 4K on any game the one x can with higher frame rates.

Will be 1440p for games built for the series X at 4K. The one X probably won’t even play a lot of those games after the first year or so.
Still not worth it to me if you already have a one x. The one x already looks beautiful on my 4k, it will only be marginal upgrades

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Still not worth it to me if you already have a one x. The one x already looks beautiful on my 4k, it will only be marginal upgrades
False. Load times and frame rates will be vastly improved. There's a chance resolution and PQ will, but that's probably a case by case basis.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
thing looks hideous
this may entice parents or broke boys pressed for a christmas gift on the cheap
price is not really a factor to me or any other gamer i know
This looks hideous but the PS5 doesn’t :russ:

It might be for broke boys, just like PS4 was for last generations launch.

The fact that it will be close to as powerful as a PS5 and at least $200 cheaper :wow:..

What system do you thing casuals and “broke boys” will buy to play their multiplats, f2p, and gamepass games on?

I don’t even know why LarryStation players are mad... these prices should help YOU nikkas out when buying that huge ass PS5

Still got to buy new controllers and everything

Bruh if they come out and say it’s anything over $500...:wow:

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
False. Load times and frame rates will be vastly improved. There's a chance resolution and PQ will, but that's probably a case by case basis.
How much can you "vastly improve" what's already top notch? Those few extra seconds and frames aren't worth giving up half your hard drive space and 4k disc player

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How much can you "vastly improve" what's already top notch? Those few extra seconds and frames aren't worth giving up half your hard drive space and 4k disc player
I didn't say it was. I just stated the more than "marginal upgrades" it would provide. It will beat the One X in the stuff I listed. Easy.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Don't need to be, just use a normal ass HDD as cold storage and since the SSD is fast transferring games to and from won't be long at all
it remains to be seen how extra storage will work, but last we heard the Xbox will use proprietary nvme drives

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I game on pc. I just use multiple SSD’s in my rig. With a backup hdd. Constantly having to remove and transfer games sounds redundant and extremely annoying
if you have decent internet it's not a big deal to redownload games

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
it remains to be seen how extra storage will work, but last we heard the Xbox will use proprietary nvme drives
You'll be able to play xbox one and backwards compatible games from an external hard drive. You'll also be able to store series s/x games on external hard drive.

You can only play series s/x games from the internal ssd or the expansion cards they release

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean to each their own, wasn’t trying to tell you what’s right for you. Just correcting your incorrect statements.

And again One X will be phased out offer a year or so, so you will need to upgrade if you want to play new games.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I mean to each their own, wasn’t trying to tell you what’s right for you. Just correcting your incorrect statements.

And again One X will be phased out offer a year or so, so you will need to upgrade if you want to play new games.
Your right it’s going to be a lot harder for Sony to phase out the PS4 owners when they sold over 100 mil

:wow::wow::wow:

king problems :king: