Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That isn't what this means at all. :russ::russ::russ:

People love spending Sony money that they don't have. I've hedged my bets on this and I'm coming around it it again. The digital version of the PS5 is simply a version of the PS5 to be under 500. Disc version may be 549. A disc drive isn't knocking 100 or so off of a price. Seeing a 399 PS5DE is a pipe dream. You are correct though, games are the main thing. Gamepass is the best thing going in the marketplace now. I say that as a person that does not have it but when you look at all that is offered, it is unbeatable now.
You say this like any version of the PS5 is going to be more than $499. MS and Sony have had a good idea of what each was going to price their consoles because they both understand the price of sourcing and manufacturing. Both wanted to hold on to see if they could get away with eating a little less on each console. Neither is going to budge on that extra $50.

If Gamepass was the best thing on the market, it would have allowed Xbox to close the gap this generation because it isn't new, its been around.

Overall, $300 console is good for both MS and Sony :manny:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You can grab a 2 TB for 44 bucks on sale these days

Is it not going to use one of these ?
xbsx-storage-2-760x380.png

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Is it not going to use one of these ?
xbsx-storage-2-760x380.png

Think of it how PC gamers play their games

You're gonna be playing your games off that ssd you posted but you'll still be able to hold your games on those cheaper hdd externals you can buy on sale. And when you ready to play it you just need to transfer the game from the hdd to the ssd which is gonna be pretty quick

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
After spending months talking about the superiority of 12TF, now we're at the 4TF is next gen.

I guess all of that applies as long as there is no Sony logo on the box.
All of this time Sony stans talmbout TF don’t matter, and this the angle y’all taking?

:mjlol: