Xbox Series X and Series S: $499 and $299 - November 10th Launch

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Uh yes when you are the creme of the crop,

3_PndKEpgume4VUhlSyoYtmQYALOmMwIzmCMUhqN_0-FGmLS0nL4MI4MKdfsT1tvVN1HWvlzJixBjCfQ7JQtCpWAirLoVUeEOay0DA__M-8pPbqnh0lef2Wk7rZ3sCErmqvTy7s8diAf

real cream of the crop here .... .
YNZ8UOf.png

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Judging from the reactions here and on Twitter this is looking to be the lead console in sales for Microsoft and the series X a shelf sitter ... it’s almost as if the series x doesn’t exist :russ:

Then I guess the question has to be asked what’s really the difference between this and the One X

Digital Foundry gonna have to break this down

:hhh:that would not be good

meaning no games would take advantage of that extra power

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have one too. Nah it has a smaller storage and doesn't do 4k and no disc drive. Only thing it has in the one x is faster load times because of the SSD

Go with the series x if you want a real upgrade.
This isn’t true.

It will perform well above what the one x is capable of.

Will do 4K on any game the one x can with higher frame rates.

Will be 1440p for games built for the series X at 4K. The one X probably won’t even play a lot of those games after the first year or so.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not just that.

Xbox 1 X was 6 teroflops....this is 4.....so that means that ...

teraflops isn't everything :ohhh:

and "efficiency" and scaling techniques are..... :ohhh:

giphy.gif

And before I leave....this shyt won't matter because I'll put this right here......this is what is going to move systems this holiday season...and we all know this..

Rd9eQFn.png

I'll leave on that note..
flabbynsickhalo.png
Sony stans :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What this means is, the Sony digital version was already cheaper and MS is matching. They didn't want to release this info, it got leaked.

But this is cool for your Larry boys, you'll be able to move some units and not look so bad from the numbers standpoint.

The basic point still stands through all of the "excitement", games move the console market, nothing else.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What this means is, the Sony digital version was already cheaper and MS is matching. They didn't want to release this info, it got leaked.

But this is cool for your Larry boys, you'll be able to move some units and not look so bad from the numbers standpoint.

The basic point still stands through all of the "excitement", games move the console market, nothing else.

Still got no damned games...:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Most popular games on consoles are ftp and yearly installments of shyt like madden an cod.

:umad:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What a great quote :wow:

Checkerboard rendering was ridiculed, violently opposed and now upscaling techniques are self evident as a step forward.
wasn't 4k upscaling a selling point of the Xbox One S?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

That isn't what this means at all. :russ::russ::russ:

People love spending Sony money that they don't have. I've hedged my bets on this and I'm coming around it it again. The digital version of the PS5 is simply a version of the PS5 to be under 500. Disc version may be 549. A disc drive isn't knocking 100 or so off of a price. Seeing a 399 PS5DE is a pipe dream. You are correct though, games are the main thing. Gamepass is the best thing going in the marketplace now. I say that as a person that does not have it but when you look at all that is offered, it is unbeatable now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Checkerboard rendering was ridiculed, violently opposed and now upscaling techniques are self evident as a step forward.
According to y’all resolution don’t matter due to these techniques. So effectively series S got PS5 performance at a fraction of the price :mjpls:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Checkboard rendering is garbage I stand by that. Dlss 2.0 has been godsent