Xbox says the reason they don't market games much is because they don't have the money Sony has

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, it makes sense from a publishing/publisher pov but it doesn’t mean anyhting for the overall health of the xbox brand. They essentially bought a bunch of high successful multiplayer franchises that already live on other platforms
Helldivers means nothing for the Playstation brand :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Helldivers means nothing for the Playstation brand :ehh:

Correct

Sony decision to release multiplayer titles on pc day one does little for playstation as a brand. Most multiplayer titles are simply ATM’s

Its also why concord flopping probably won’t have a major effect on the way people view playstation titles

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
lmao, I had a feeling he was doing that because there's no way there are that many users on xbox series, xb1, windows store, and steam. More power to them and they made some smart investments like Minecraft, but it doens't mean shyt for the xbox brand because most people don't even associate Minecraft with xbox and same with COD.. I think Minecraft on Nintendo got a commerical and Minecraft on xbox doesn't even get advertise that much.

I am curious to see how they handle marketing COD in the fall. They would be insane not to put xbox on neon lights and advertise it launching on gamepass, but they still need to make the general public know what gamepass is and why they should care.
He says it directly in the quote.

This quarter, we set all time records for monthly active users on Xbox, PC, as well as mobile, where we now, have over 200 million monthly active users alone, inclusive of Activision Blizzard King. With our acquisition, we have added hundreds of millions of gamers to our ecosystem as we execute our ambition to reach more gamers on more platforms.

Record engagement on all platform's. The 200 mill is just mobile.

Like i said. Y’all roll with your feelings and made up stories instead of facts.

Makes these conversations impossible because you don’t even live in the real world :francis:
Neither does Lego Horizon, Spider-man, and a whole host of other multiplatform classics :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Peter Griffin could do a better job of running the Xbox division. :mjlol:

Xbox is succeeding in all measures
IMG_3980