Xbox says the reason they don't market games much is because they don't have the money Sony has

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idgaf-tupac.gif

200w.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
is not that they don’t have the money they just know all the marketing money in the world isn’t going to change anything

Xbox is effectively dead everywhere but north america
Oddly enough I actually don’t wish for the death of the Xbox. Competition is good and Sony monopolising the console market isn’t a good thing. I know there is still Nintendo but they have a particular lane that varies from what Sony and Microsoft are vying for.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oddly enough I actually don’t wish for the death of the Xbox. Competition is good and Sony monopolising the console market isn’t a good thing. I know there is still Nintendo but they have a particular lane that varies from what Sony and Microsoft are vying for.

Microsoft is good for gaming.

It’s worth it for them to be around because who else is offering marketing deals for all these games besides sony? Or even becoming publishing partners? Sony can’t hold the entire industry on its back even though as of right now Microsoft isn’t doing much to help the hardware market or physical games market

Nintendo doesn’t make their platforms viable enough for 3rd parties to thrive on, outside of indie games

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Them suits came in and said :ufdup: yall wanted to buy activision for all that money
make that advertising work with whatever money yall got left

but it begs to this question
before the activision billion acquisition where was all that marketing?
:mjlol:

Piece of dogshyt xbox division got AIDS and its dying slowly painful death I love it :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sounds like frustration at XBOX that MS won't spend any money on marketing and its probably because of that acquistion. These fools that they could just buy all of those studios and the money will print because COD.

:mjlol: gawddamn...