Xbox One X is BETTER than most gaming PC's

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PC gamers are furious, here's proof...
Until I see xbox one x doing 1080 60fps with that cpu on ultra settings for this game then we can have that conversation all is just speculation.

:mjlol:

Enjoy playin on 13 fps bruh.
I love that 1080p/60 bar you set. It tells us that is the max you get. You want to justify your purchase, you don't want your setup to be outdated so XB1X can't be powerful enough :to: gotcha...
and it never will
Another cry heard in the distance :smugbiden:
Facts the fact that it's having a hard time on medium settings at 4K 30 fps lets me know the compromise at hand.
Let's continue the facts game. PUBG on a high end PC stuggled and for some continue to have issues...

Low FPS on "High end" pc

Directly from their forums with many others chiming in having the same problems. So you and everyone else who overlooked this, CAN'T SAY shyt because you're dishonest with yourself. You are purposely leaving out facts to make it appear like this is not what happened on PC at first :wow:

Now why would you need to lie to yourself and keep important details like this from your logic/thought process :dwillhuh:

If I call you jelly/envious/etc, isn't this proof? It is :ufdup:
tumblr_obnv5qRhHP1vqc713o1_500.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC gamers are furious, here's proof...

I love that 1080p/60 bar you set. It tells us that is the max you get. You want to justify your purchase, you don't want your setup to be outdated so XB1X can't be powerful enough :to: gotcha...

Another cry heard in the distance :smugbiden:

Let's continue the facts game. PUBG on a high end PC stuggled and for some continue to have issues...

Low FPS on "High end" pc

Directly from their forums with many others chiming in having the same problems. So you and everyone else who overlooked this, CAN'T SAY shyt because you're dishonest with yourself. You are purposely leaving out facts to make it appear like this is not what happened on PC at first :wow:

Now why would you need to lie to yourself and keep important details like this from your logic/thought process :dwillhuh:

If I call you jelly/envious/etc, isn't this proof? It is :ufdup:
tumblr_obnv5qRhHP1vqc713o1_500.gif

Regardless until I see pubg running at 1080p 60 fps ultra I'll believe it. They'll probably have to scale pubg from medium to low on the Xbox one X to hit a stable 30 fps on 4k there's your optimization right there.

My laptop could handle this easily at 30 fps everty thing on medium settings at 4k. That ain't nuttin.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh, you not a PC or an Xbox gamer. So you're literally only here to ride jock :gucci:
You shouldn't be allowed to post in this thread if that is your m.o. :camby:

You broke and keep suckin off some shyt you had months to save for. Your financial skills are :scust:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Regardless until I see pubg running at 1080p 60 fps ultra I'll believe it. They'll probably have to scale pubg from medium to low on the Xbox one X to hit a stable 30 fps on 4k there's your optimization right there.

My laptop could handle this easily at 30 fps everty thing on medium settings at 4k. That ain't nuttin.
That's great that you mischaracterized what the XB1X can do while now saying you can do 4k 30 no problems :mjlol:
All that while talking around the facts. It's why you didn't even try, you just bolded the top. Now address the bottom sir, I'll wait :popcorn:
You broke and keep suckin off some shyt you had months to save for. Your financial skills are :scust:
Wow, that was a great post on this threads topic sir. Enjoy hanging around here in Xbox land where we have shyt to talk about :win:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's great that you mischaracterized what the XB1X can do while now saying you can do 4k 30 no problems :mjlol:
All that while talking around the facts. It's why you didn't even try, you just bolded the top. Now address the bottom sir, I'll wait :popcorn:

Wow, that was a great post on this threads topic sir. Enjoy hanging around here in Xbox land where we have shyt to talk about :win:

Most those posts were from a year ago so I can't attest to that. The game is running 60 fps on my laptop currently that's what I can vouch. Plus I didn't purchase the game when it was running at 15fps - 20 fps. I'm speaking in present terms sir.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To everyone else, without all the hoe shyt.. Is the Xbox one X more powerful than most gaming PC's?

What would you say is the average gaming PC out there?
XB1X is more powerful than the most powerful gaming PC. This cannot even be debated as it has been irrefutably proven by the stellar performance shown in this video

Don't let these raving Sony stans shake you breh.
They're just envious that they have to game in 30-60fps and don't get to experience the incredibly unique experience of 15 - 20 fps that can only be had on the XBOX One and the XBOX One X. (Imagine how low they can drop that frame rate once they unleash the power of the cloud breh :ohlawd:)
#GreenerSideKeepsOnWinning:win:
#They:furi:
#TheyMad
#PilgrimageChronicles
#ComeUpShuffle
:banderas::smugdraper:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Most those posts were from a year ago so I can't attest to that. The game is running 60 fps on my laptop currently that's what I can vouch. Plus I didn't purchase the game when it was running at 15fps - 20 fps. I'm speaking in present terms sir.
The game came out this year, so you're saying too much. Still in denial, but we getting there.

Now it's time for you to recognize the PC had and still has issues (even if you're not)

Then you find out the Xbox build is considered 6 months behind the PC build and is unoptimized at the moment

If you take this into your calculations you then see how everything you was saying is inaccurate. You can't compare a launch port in alpha to a PC game that been optimized for 9months. That's just retarded and yet here we are. Why do I have to explain this common shyt to You tho, you wouldn't be overzealous and/or envious would you? I mean, why else would the majority of PC gamers who replied act this same exact way :sas2:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game came out this year, so you're saying too much. Still in denial, but we getting there.

Now it's time for you to recognize the PC had and still has issues (even if you're not)

Then you find out the Xbox build is considered 6 months behind the PC build and is unoptimized at the moment

If you take this into your calculations you then see how everything you was saying is inaccurate. You can't compare a launch port in alpha to a PC game that been optimized for 9months. That's just retarded and yet here we are. Why do I have to explain this common shyt to You tho, you wouldn't be overzealous and/or envious would you? I mean, why else would the majority of PC gamers who replied act this same exact way :sas2:

When it's all said and done what do you think the xbox one x will be running at once it's optimized for the quote "official release"

Because I'll tell you what there is no way even at 1080p ultra settings the one x is doing 60 fps with that cpu. Maybe 1080 at medium but definitely not at ultra. 4k at medium setting doing 30 fps is entry level 4k. I mean it's good in terms of console but shyt in the pc world. That's facts you trying to punch the one x above its weight class

Last edited:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
So I haven't owned every system up until now, and I haven't been playing games with this community for close to 15yrs? I'm certain I have more Xbox one games than you but I'll let you think it's the other way around :tu:

Find a thread that relates to what you are looking for, this thread has a topic already :camby:

Is that all There is to it tho, it's open and shut like that? What about optimizations, what about the fact you can't directly compare PC parts with consoles because they work differently, shyt, every pc works differently. The similarities of Xbox's makes your calculations of power inaccurate at best.

When people ignore obvious truths that tells me there is jelly nearby :banderas:

The game is in game preview, I see that is too much for some gamers to handle. You are so envious that you are judging an unfinished game. You did it, its young did it, all pc centric gamers who are butthurt applied the same tactics. Thank you for revealing to me how :umad:

Says the guy who has only completed playroom and hot Shots golf this gen :camby:
Ok

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
After his xbox 1 day 1 trade in it would only bel ike $300? $350?? plenty of 4k tvs for $300-400 on black friday... :scust:

For Court it was Broke Friday :mjcry:

but you not getting 300 for a Day 1 Larry breh :mjlol:

edit: Damn it's worse than I thought......Best Buy Trade in for good condition is 45 dollaz. 44 bucks at Rapestop:francis:

:mjlol:

Last edited: