@pcgamers
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Computer generated gif :manny:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka high off the PUBG and the one x is still an inferior port to the PC. Of course this developer going to say this shyt he trying to sell a game. PC gamers already know what time a day it is so i'll let you cook your peasentry.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So how is gaming on the Xbox One X? From your own experience.
It's good breh...IF you have a 4K TV. If you don't have a 4K TV, then it's not worth it. I still prefer my PC (I have a high end rig), but the X1X is the best way to play if you have to play on consoles.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You worshipping a console you don't have :umad:
Do you have a top of the line PC or something inferior to the Xbox One X, real question, try not to dodge it :popcorn:
We should his commitment is that deep I'm convinced if Phil spencer said Kiss my white ass ****** he would do it with no hesitation.
Oh so we using impulse logic eh? Ok, well since you quickly came to that conclusion I can assume your mom was just as irrational when it came to using protection :francis:
So how is gaming on the Xbox One X? From your own experience.
I could go into that, but I'd rather let upset nikkaz paint angry narratives. But you can't paint over this :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Be my guest :feedme:
Ok, for that to happen we must make sure you're not some broke bytch wasting my time. So let's see a bank statement, I'll post what I got in my side account vs whatever account you want to put up (assuming you have a bank account) I'm giving you til 8pm to post it or I'm schmoney dancing on up outta here wit da victory :takedat:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, for that to happen we must make sure you're not some broke bytch wasting my time. So let's see a bank statement, I'll post what I got in my side account vs whatever account you want to put up (assuming you have a bank account) I'm giving you til 8pm to post it or I'm schmoney dancing on up outta here wit da victory :takedat:
This is about your experience with the Xbox One X.

Go ahead.