Xbox One X is BETTER than most gaming PC's

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have a top of the line PC or something inferior to the Xbox One X, real question, try not to dodge it :popcorn:

Oh so we using impulse logic eh? Ok, well since you quickly came to that conclusion I can assume your mom was just as irrational when it came to using protection
:francis:

I could go into that, but I'd rather let upset nikkaz paint angry narratives. But you can't paint over this :umad:

I got a laptop with a gtx 1070 in it :yeshrug: playing pubg better than the one x is.

That I can say :ufdup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ok, for that to happen we must make sure you're not some broke bytch wasting my time. So let's see a bank statement, I'll post what I got in my side account vs whatever account you want to put up (assuming you have a bank account) I'm giving you til 8pm to post it or I'm schmoney dancing on up outta here wit da victory :takedat:

You cant afford a xbox1x or even a $300 4k TV on christmas and you want to talk about finances :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got a laptop with a gtx 1070 in it :yeshrug: playing pubg better than the one x is.

That I can say :ufdup:
For now, sure. Forever? Only if held back. Let's not base the power of a system at launch with a title still in beta :stopitslime:
You cant afford a xbox1x or even a $300 4k TV on christmas and you want to talk about finances :mjlol:
Almost as funny as you being a tax write-off :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
For now, sure. Forever? Only if held back. Let's not base the power of a system at launch with a title still in beta :stopitslime:

Almost as funny as you being a tax write-off
rather be a tax write off than a failure of a father and son, you are worthless on this earth.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Almost as funny as you being a tax write-off :francis:

It won't be 60 fps that's for sure. The one x still has a shytty cpu bottle necking the gpu.

An open world game like pubg is at a disadvantage with the cpu in the one x.

Microsoft chargin nikkaz to beta test when this shyt should of been free. nikkaz playin at 15 fps for 30 dollars

:mjlol:

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It's good breh...IF you have a 4K TV. If you don't have a 4K TV, then it's not worth it. I still prefer my PC (I have a high end rig), but the X1X is the best way to play if you have to play on consoles.
At least you can tell me, first-hand and not by proxy via digital foundry.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It won't be 60 fps that's for sure. The one x still has a shytty cpu bottle necking the gpu.

An open world game like pubg is at a disadvantage with the cpu in the one x.

Microsoft chargin nikkaz to beta test when this shyt should of been free. nikkaz playin at 15 fps for 30 dollars

They already announced it was 60 on the Xbox one X but had to fall back because of parity within the Xbox ecosystem. But they hinted they would allow "certain" concessions. This game will have a variety of modes when it's said and done including mouse and keyboards support so that's that.

As for bottlenecks and whatnot, could you do me this favor? Could you stop acting like you know anything about how games are created and how games are created for Xbox One X. You don't know, I know because of the inaccurate things you say in your post. Why should this game be free, is it free on PC? Are you aware the game not only had similar bugs when it launched on PC but that there are still a ton of glitches still being worked out :snoop:

The Xbox one X version is said to be 6months behind the PC version in terms of development even tho it does have some updated features like climbing/etc.

Now bruh, don't ever come around here saying the open world of PUBG is too vast for the Xbox to handle. I'm pretty sure every open world game has a larger map but I'll let you talk that shyt :mjlol:
At least you can tell me, first-hand and not by proxy via digital foundry.
So you'd rather have a random opinion on the internet instead of a thorough analysis, gotcha :sitdown:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
set homie up a go fund me man, this is getting sad. :to:
No fukk this bum nikkaz he has no priorities.

If your gonna be a fanboy make sure you can afford the shyt you are stanning.

Dude has been doing this since he was on sohh. He always stans products he can't afford. Type of nikka to pass down poverty to his seeds... (As well as
hand me down mattresses)

Court should have been secured funds for this thing pre release. Instead he's pushing kids off the display unit at best buy to get in game time for reviews :stopitslime:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So you'd rather have a random opinion on the internet instead of a thorough analysis, gotcha :sitdown:
If you had a One X I'd value your opinion more. But for Xbox One and One S games give me some recommendations. I have already beaten Gears 4 and have Forza Horizon 3

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
It's more powerful in terms of gpu, not cpu. It's clocked at 2.3 ghz(per Microsoft's website)

Most pc gamers are clocked into the 3.xx or higher area, utilizing more processing power.

Other than that, it's a damn powerful console:ehh:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already announced it was 60 on the Xbox one X but had to fall back because of parity within the Xbox ecosystem. But they hinted they would allow "certain" concessions. This game will have a variety of modes when it's said and done including mouse and keyboards support so that's that.

As for bottlenecks and whatnot, could you do me this favor? Could you stop acting like you know anything about how games are created and how games are created for Xbox One X. You don't know, I know because of the inaccurate things you say in your post. Why should this game be free, is it free on PC? Are you aware the game not only had similar bugs when it launched on PC but that there are still a ton of glitches still being worked out :snoop:

The Xbox one X version is said to be 6months behind the PC version in terms of development even tho it does have some updated features like climbing/etc.

Now bruh, don't ever come around here saying the open world of PUBG is too vast for the Xbox to handle. I'm pretty sure every open world game has a larger map but I'll let you talk that shyt

Microsoft had to get the coalition team to help to get this shyt running properly for the early access and the efforts still didn't help. Now I understand losing a few frames for 30 fps but there is no way that should be dropping to 15 or 13 fps on the one x. Early access or not btw did you get pubg for your og ONE? If so how's playin this on single digit fps bruh

PUBG on Xbox One lets you view the PC settings screen

Take a look at settings they got the one x running at medium for 4K resolution

Base xbox running at very low at 1080p
:huhldup: Gotdamn they might as well axe that shyt if it struggling to maintain 30fps on those settings.

Yet here you talkin about the one x being better than a gaming pc. Look at the settings look at it

:camby:Foh

Last edited: