Xbox One specs CONFIRMED!!!!!! (at Hot Chips conference)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes I quoted myself since everybody past this post, disprove it, other than saying its bullshyt!

I been a member there for almost 10 years its pretty unbiased, but they cant be no more biased than your godly neogaf who been more wrong than right! Go show me a neogaf post that disprove this!

What's bullshyt about it? No wonder Sony did a last min memory upgrade! lol
:russ:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Who said it isn't true? Actually makes complete sense. That's not something any company would outright say is an issue.

yep, it makes sense that the product that is still in complete disarray would release before the one that "ucan basicaly master2 final rigt now.Today."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do we need to drop the nvidia pc running xbox one games at E3 pic again?

Sony will easily have more units to sell this holiday season than MS.

I can tell when you Sony stans are desperate, you start reaching for old lies

At least come up with some new lies to tell, let go of the old dusty ones:scusthov:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Do we need to drop the nvidia pc running xbox one games at E3 pic again?

Sony will easily have more units to sell this holiday season than MS.
@Rekkapryde For you to be so much in the know either you are trolling or you really don't know as much as you think you know. It's been proven multiple times, it was one indie game that was not fully ported to the X1 at e3 the was on pc. It was confirmed that all other X1 games was on dev kits at the time. PS4 where lying , deceiving and deflecting is mandatory! :camby: