Xbox One specs CONFIRMED!!!!!! (at Hot Chips conference)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This bullshyt ass quote. :laff:
Could you even begin to explain how the comment is bullshyt or are you just crying like a female dog?
This is where you show me a thing or two by explaining how, making me look like a dumbass in the process
Or you will avoid explaining how thus making yourself look like a dumbass

Me pointing this out should tell you where I think you fall, Xbox Shuffle bytch :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox Shuffle bytch :win:

shuffle2.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The layout and specs aren't complex. You can even get them with your motherboards sometimes. The rest is a numbers game.

If you know how a computer works you can graph this yourself. It really isn't hard to understand.

And lastly, this isn't exclusive console architecture. It's all x86-64, not the typical PPC.
Well the audio processors and soc specs are foreign to me.

Edit: the gpu is custom too so I don't really get how it all works as compared to a similar gpu, I'd have to read up on it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Well the audio processors and soc specs are foreign to me
This is where Liquid should come in and be like "Oh yeah, audio processors of that magnitude can be found on everything these days!!!" while not going into how it impacts performance.

The truth is these dudes are FURIOUS right now, and any Xbox news they will try to spin it into a negative.
Right now Xbox One has the stronger system, point blank period. Have you seen BF4-PS4 :shaq:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Could you even begin to explain how the comment is bullshyt or are you just crying like a female dog?

GDDR5 is MUCH faster than DDR3 and has better bandwidth. There is nothing you can do to try and match that speedup - you'll still have the RAM speed to live by when actually using the damn thing. That is the main bottleneck versus the PS4. The PS4 is more future designed than the XB1 with just this alone.

Both are sufficient in this day and age, but MS likes to try and throw it out there that they magically have the better console. Through the cloud or some magic ESRAM bullshyt they tell you before bedtime. I also like how they chime in on the slight latency hit but won't man up to the true throughput being less than the theoretical max.

Raising clock speeds was just to get the general consumers thinking they are closing the gap but once you go into it, it ain't happenin'.

This is where you show me a thing or two by explaining how, making me look like a dumbass in the process
I normally do, and you always spin into regurgitating PR nonsense, like the dumbass you are. :umad:

Have your kids stay in school breh.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
GDDR5 is MUCH faster than DDR3 and has better bandwidth. There is nothing you can do to try and match that speedup - you'll still have the RAM speed to live by when actually using the damn thing. That is the main bottleneck versus the PS4. The PS4 is more future designed than the XB1 with just this alone.

Both are sufficient in this day and age, but MS likes to try and throw it out there that they magically have the better console. Through the cloud or some magic ESRAM bullshyt they tell you before bedtime. I also like how they chime in on the slight latency hit but won't man up to the true throughput being less than the theoretical max.

Raising clock speeds was just to get the general consumers thinking they are closing the gap but once you go into it, it ain't happenin'.

I normally do, and you always spin into regurgitating PR nonsense, like the dumbass you are. :umad:

Have your kids stay in school breh.
Maybe keeping kids in school isn't best. They teach you that Christopher Columbus discovered America
Then those same kids grow up to be like This guy, who wrote a bunch of bullshyt. But I ask everyone. Did he answer the question? Here's the question...
So X1 gpu and cpu have access to higher overall bandwidth than the ps4
He then says thats a bullshyt ass comment. I ask how, and his reply is that rant above. But does his rant answer the damn question? Or is it some fukking idiot on the internet yapping about how DDR5 is faster than DDR3?
Yes genius, who didn't know that. You feel that there is nothing more to this story, but you'd be incorrect which is nothing new for you. Your just a dumbass person on the internet who feels privileged for some reason? Don't ever talk down to me you fukking piece of shyt, you had your chance to shine and you failed miserably. You only proved to anyone with a brain that you don't know shyt, but you tried to pass yourself off as someone who does :bryan:

Stan Playstation brehz :shaq:
So X1 gpu and cpu have access to higher overall bandwidth than the ps4 :umad:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Based on the confirmation of what I was saying before and DF's sources/article, it turns out there is no advantage whatsoever for Sony's GDDR5. At all. Literally nothing. It costs more, won't price reduce as quickly, devs get the same amount for games/OS as on X1, and it wasn't enough to boost PS4's bandwidth to the CPU or GPU above X1's setup. Oh, and not that it is problematic, but it also has slightly more latency than X1's DDR3 setup.

Shame we didn't get specific clocks here (even though we know it's 853 MHz for GPU without the Hot Chips info). I'm curious if the CPU clock is still 1.6 GHz or if it also got bumped up to 1.706 GHz.

Seems to come down to X1 having a slightly better CPU (possibly), higher bandwidth to CPU/GPU, DMEs/display planes, and its array of 4 audio processors...compared to PS4's GPU with more raw flops power. Not anywhere near as lopsided as the Sony fanboys have been proclaiming since January.

Yes I quoted myself since everybody past this post, disprove it, other than saying its bullshyt!

TeamXbox fam...when every other non biased person and tech experts with a brain say otherwise.... :beli:

I been a member there for almost 10 years its pretty unbiased, but they cant be no more biased than your godly neogaf who been more wrong than right! Go show me a neogaf post that disprove this!

This bullshyt ass quote. :laff:
What's bullshyt about it? No wonder Sony did a last min memory upgrade! lol

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:patrice:Not my PC

X1 in Nov :blessed:

All this tech talk and how they work together, lets all act like we know what it means :krs:
:lolbron: that shyt looks latin breh. I know a good bit about hardware but some of that shyt is either overly complex or very well built architecture.

This is where Liquid should come in and be like "Oh yeah, audio processors of that magnitude can be found on everything these days!!!" while not going into how it impacts performance.

The truth is these dudes are FURIOUS right now, and any Xbox news they will try to spin it into a negative.
Right now Xbox One has the stronger system, point blank period. Have you seen BF4-PS4 :shaq:

On paper the ps4 is a powerhouse no doubt about it but it's simple to understand. The xb1 has all that extra shyt and honestly I don't know if it's a plus or a minus. All along tho, I've been saying that raw specs dont tell the true story but these spec wars is the worst thing to happen to consoles. A whole bunch of people giddy about shyt they dont even understand...