Xbox One specs CONFIRMED!!!!!! (at Hot Chips conference)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yes I quoted myself since everybody past this post, disprove it, other than saying its bullshyt!

I been a member there for almost 10 years its pretty unbiased, but they cant be no more biased than your godly neogaf who been more wrong than right! Go show me a neogaf post that disprove this!

What's bullshyt about it? No wonder Sony did a last min memory upgrade! lol
They didn't upgrade because of Xbox :stopitslime:
They upgraded because GDDR5 is already good enough, but they was like "Hey, can't have too much of a good thing" and just upped it for fukks sake.

But then again, the RESULTS do kinda back up that bullshyt version I just made up:patrice:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<doesn't know what all that shyt means

I hate this generation of gamers......just give me a game system with dope games, graphics and a affordable price...fukk all that spec bullshyt.....at the end of the day the p4 and xbox one games going look fukking identical

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Spec Wars 2013 at a fever pitch

not really. the only thing "new" is the 8 gigs of flash memory. Everything else was confirmed at the beginning of the year or later on (gpu speed upclock). We already know what both can do. Just release already (I do think the XB1 will release a week early).

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
not really. the only thing "new" is the 8 gigs of flash memory. Everything else was confirmed at the beginning of the year or later on (gpu speed upclock). We already know what both can do. Just release already (I do think the XB1 will release a week early).

b-b-but there's 4 charts, 5 tweets, and I saw this on neogaf, so it must be important. plus cbaot told me xlause is way behind, so how could it launch first? :damn:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
b-b-but there's 4 charts, 5 tweets, and I saw this on neogaf, so it must be important. plus cbaot told me xlause is way behind, so how could it launch first? :damn:

just because they can't make "as many" doesn't mean that they can't release first. :wtf:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Judging by the fact that retail Xbox ones exist in working condition and ps4's don't. I'd say there's a high probability that there will be more Xbox's available for launch.

Did you conveniently forget sony parading around PS4 units after E3.

The fact that they are launching in over 20 more countries as well? More PS4s will be available at launch worldwide than Xboxes bruh. What's so hard to comprehend?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did you conveniently forget sony parading around PS4 units after E3.

The fact that they are launching in over 20 more countries as well? More PS4s will be available at launch worldwide than Xboxes bruh. What's so hard to comprehend?

Sony never had any ps4 units at e3. They didn't even have any at gamescom. People were playing on dev kits. At the Microsoft booth people were playing on actual Xbox one consoles.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony never had any ps4 units at e3. They didn't even have any at gamescom. People were playing on dev kits. At the Microsoft booth people were playing and actual Xbox one consoles.

Do we need to drop the nvidia pc running xbox one games at E3 pic again?

Sony will easily have more units to sell this holiday season than MS.