Xbox One has only sold 36 million units lifetime to date

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
fukk all that other shyt, I'm tryna hear this album. If you posted about it here, I'm ashamed I missed it.
I think I've only shared this one song on here:

I'm working on a new album right now. Haven't had time to focus like I want to on writin these days because I started a multi-media production business that has been pretty successful so far and might replace my full time job as soon as late next year.
That song in the link is my boy on the first verse and me on the second.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
How dafuq would they double their sales in Japan alone? :mjlol:

This legit might be the stupidest commrnt i've seen on this site. :russ:

I guess I exaggerated on sales in Japan alone. but they're doing bad in the Asian region while PS4 is thriving in that area.

In all honesty, fukk the Japanese game market. They didnt have it last gen and it wasn't a problem. Japanese gamers play weirdo shyt, it's a niche market that doesnt matter outside of Japan anyways.

Their problem is that they still dont have the first party lineup of must play games like Sony has. Plus they are still working on fixing the backlash of their arrogance at launch.

they are fickle. true. And that last line is a given. They're definitely focusing on that for the next gen.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I think next gen will be the last Xbox if things don’t improve.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:smh:you weirdos will spin anything. Microsoft is desperate from losing the war yet again, why do you think they're trying to move away from consoles

Honestly, I think next gen will be the last Xbox if things don’t improve.

Say random dumb shyt based off lies misinformation and stanary brehs :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Do Lamborghini's sell more than Camry's :banderas:

Like your average joe gives a fukk about native 4K HDR :mjlol:

Look bruh, on Xbox our games are linked to our gamertags across generations and even platforms. So it's way more beneficial to get it digitally. Let's be honest, most people don't have oldgames and systems. The handful that do are more often than not oddballs and should be ridiculed even tho deep down inside you might feel it's cool :hula: And that's how you feel about the Xbox ecosystem. You're mad jealous and envious, that's the fuel for your hateful post bruh but you know what?

Xbox forgives you :therethere:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do Lamborghini's sell more than Camry's :banderas:

Look bruh, on Xbox our games are linked to our gamertags across generations and even platforms. So it's way more beneficial to get it digitally. Let's be honest, most people don't have oldgames and systems. The handful that do are more often than not oddballs and should be ridiculed even tho deep down inside you might feel it's cool :hula: And that's how you feel about the Xbox ecosystem. You're mad jealous and envious, that's the fuel for your hateful post bruh but you know what?

Xbox forgives you :therethere:
full