Tha Land
That's changin... Cats smartenin up
giphy.gif

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like a nikka on the coli :mjpls:
Not a Stan breh. I owned the 360 which was a great console but the Xbox one really is trash where it matters and that’s a fact as evidenced by the sales.

Ms had the Xbox 360 selling the same as the PS3 to having a next gen console that has 50 million sales gap with its competitor. Thats fukking huge. There’s 50 million Xbox 360 owners including me who didn’t come back to the brand this gen and we know why.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not a Stan breh. I owned the 360 which was a great console but the Xbox one really is trash where it matters and that’s a fact as evidenced by the sales.

Ms had the Xbox 360 selling the same as the PS3 to having a next gen console that has 50 million sales gap with its competitor. Thats fukking huge

Nope. This stan shyt.

In reality Xbox 360 was only very popular in America as X1 is this time around.

X1 is selling pretty much on par with 360 in America, maybe a bit more

Talks of a “sales gap” is just y’all talking about PS4 sales in random European countries.

You just jumped in with the Sony stan bandwagon, regurgitating Sony stan facts.

And it’s disgusting, you should be ashamed :scust:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I mean there is only a huge sales gap in every part of the world outside of America, shyt doesn't even matter when you think about it :yeshrug:"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"I mean there is only a huge sales gap in everywhere part of the world outside of America, shyt doesn't even matter when you think about it :yeshrug:"
Yup. I don’t give a fukk about what products are popular in Estonia, do you?

Never heard anyone talk about sales of a product in another country unless they were stanning.

Why you act like that breh?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Do Lamborghini's sell more than Camry's :banderas:

Look bruh, on Xbox our games are linked to our gamertags across generations and even platforms. So it's way more beneficial to get it digitally. Let's be honest, most people don't have oldgames and systems. The handful that do are more often than not oddballs and should be ridiculed even tho deep down inside you might feel it's cool :hula: And that's how you feel about the Xbox ecosystem. You're mad jealous and envious, that's the fuel for your hateful post bruh but you know what?

Xbox forgives you :therethere:
The hell are you talking about? Sometimes I think you post just to talk poo.

Xbox may sell 50-60m by the end of the generation. Pretty good numbers if you ask me.

Xbox is about services and subscriptions now. They know the generation is lost, so they are gearing up for the future.