Xbox One has only sold 36 million units lifetime to date

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’m 30 yrs old not 15. fukk I look like stanning for some plastic boxes. :mjlol:
You'd look like everyone else in this bytch, acting like you wouldn't is proof you is :yawn:
full
Stan prepared responses :beli:
Some of us are.... :jawalrus:
Let's be reality, you act like an Xbox (or better yet an Xbox one X) is out of your price range then turn around and act like you getting paid off Sony. You've made $5 in 10yrs bruh :stop: Sony isn't getting rich off consoles sold, they gotta recoup the losses from launch consoles and of course research and development :hula: Gaikai. Tell the truth nikka :ufdup:
Dem sales say Xbox and PS4 are pretty close in America and 1X been more popular than pro since they released
I noticed nobody replied to the bold, @Rekkapryde would you like to?
Nope. This stan shyt.

In reality Xbox 360 was only very popular in America as X1 is this time around.

X1 is selling pretty much on par with 360 in America, maybe a bit more

Talks of a “sales gap” is just y’all talking about PS4 sales in random European countries.

You just jumped in with the Sony stan bandwagon, regurgitating Sony stan facts.

And it’s disgusting, you should be ashamed :scust:
Isn't that nikka like 30, Stanning plastic boxes that can't even run shyt in native 4k ::picard:
The hell are you talking about? Sometimes I think you post just to talk poo.

Xbox may sell 50-60m by the end of the generation. Pretty good numbers if you ask me.

Xbox is about services and subscriptions now. They know the generation is lost, so they are gearing up for the future.
Right so is that why they released the Xbox ONE X? The future is now, thepinky gearing up is you being too stupid or fanboyish to realize it :snoop:

Basically Microsoft has a concept on Windows phone called continuum where Windows is one universal system. Its natural the concept would go to their consoles. So now your gaming isn't lost and it scales with your hardware as time goes on. Tru Story :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So posting facts is a shame-able? If anything getting furious over facts is :hhh:
What’s funny is the same guy you got your “facts” from said the report that this thread is based off of is totally bullshyt, yet you came in this thread believing, hyping, and promoting said bullishyt.

So.....you in for facts or you in for this dirty nasty stan behavior?:scust:

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What’s funny is the same guy you got your “facts” from said the report that this thread is based off of is totally bullshyt, yet you came in this thread believing, hyping, and promoting said bullishyt.

So.....you in for facts or you in for this dirty nasty stan behavior?:scust:
I got info from a well respected npd analyst :ufdup: