Xbox-next might not be far away.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I mean is they clearly don't care they go about this all wrong. They had it with the 360 and ever since its just been trash

You make the One X then you bush it

You make the Series S and X and now you bout to make another Xbox that will have no games and be bushed in 2 years

:heh:

Just exit the console gaming business....

Stop making consoles they don't know what the hell they doin
As many people have said, the 360 success was down to Sony fukking up. Once Sony recovered it was all downhill for them.

They better hope the next Sony CEO is as dumb as rocks. It’s their only hope

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet still destroyed whatever the fukk yall been released since the beginning of this gen and its been amazing :wow:
Huffing puffing first party babble
When yall first party aint doing shyt for yall

Meanwhile Third party games doing better on PlayStation then yall garbage ass xbox :mjlol: people ain’t buying dogshyt boxes to play them third party games :dead:
Yall tryna use awards when at the end of the day awards or not the needle isn’t being moved fukk all over there for yall

Idk why yall latching on to something that isn’t even causing an effect for xboxes to be sold or to give a proper gaming experience like I’m having with my PS5 or my Switch :russ:
Downright pathetic behavior from yall xbots :mjlol:
No it didn't, that's just y'all coping.

Imagine starving and saying the food I got today is better than the food y'all been eating all year.

:mjlol:

Y'all been hype off 3rd party games, and hardware and potential future hardware.

Headphones, portals, VR headsets, pro models, slim models.... :mjlol:

Sony running y'all pockets like a pimp.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No it doesn’t. If a new Xbox comes out it will be based on x86 hardware just like the prior one and for several years cross generation support would happen. 5-6 years of support for a console is more than acceptable. The NES through Wii U all had successors released within 5-6 years of each other and nobody said that sucked and they weren’t based on the same system architecture.

That was before games took 5 years to make :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
At least Starfield’s not overrated :umad:

Almost all of Starfield's 9 and above scores are from Xbox-centered platforms on metacritic lol

If this game wasn't exclusive, it wouldve definitely done much lower in overall average metascore, probably in the 70s instead of its current 83.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
No it didn't, that's just y'all coping.

Imagine starving and saying the food I got today is better than the food y'all been eating all year.

Y'all been hype off 3rd party games, and hardware and potential future hardware.

Headphones, portals, VR headsets, pro models, slim models.... :mjlol:

Sony running y'all pockets like a pimp.
Starving? Coping?
What the fukk has xbox done to make yall think yall getting a better experience?
Honestly seriously what the fukk is yall getting?
I mean you even got yourself a PS5 because xbox can’t give you a proper experience :mjlol:
So I guess they running your pockets too if they was able to get you to buy one of their consoles too :mjgrin:
Sony and Nintendo is all I need . I don’t need what the fukk M$ is offering because it is fukking dogshyt :russ:
I don’t want the xbox a lot of people don’t want the xbox no matter how much yall xbots here or around the world try to push it down peoples throats

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
whats even the next xbox exclusive with a date? Does anyone know? Does anyone care?

Meanwhile mad titan drooling over ff7 rebirth, Granblue, ronin, etc. the mad titan spending two pay checks in the next 2 1/2 months on just playstation only games:heh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats even the next xbox exclusive with a date? Does anyone know? Does anyone care?

Meanwhile mad titan drooling over ff7 rebirth, Granblue, ronin, etc. the mad titan spending two pay checks in the next 2 1/2 months on just playstation only games:heh:
We back to listing 3rd party games again.

Full circle

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and this is AFTER he got caught frontin as a fake Nintendo stan because he was ashamed of his xbox standom :mjpls:
Nintendo>>>>>

Y'all went from, I don't play games, to I only play mobile games, to I don't play Nintendo games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exclusives, thats the name of the game, always has been. When xbox get killer 3rd party exclusives or first part we can have a discussion
If exclusives have always been the name of the game, then why do you all consistently try to act like MS buying exclusivity is such a negative thing?

:jbhmm: