Xbox-next might not be far away.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Majority of that shyt applies to xbox too, they had more layoffs than playstation this year, price increases and their games have came out and flopped all year.

Subscriptions flatlined, they paid 70 billion for cod and forced to keep it multiplat, their console sales are in the toilet, they can’t sell games, and their upcoming games are either very far out, have no dates, or are very unappealing.

But yes, sony are the ones in trouble because xbox has a roadmap filled wiht a bunch of dead or uninteresting ip:dead:

I’d rather PSVR2 be a flop than the entire playstation hardware line like the otherside. Almost nothing Microsoft is doing is getting people interested in actually owning and playing games on xbox or gamepass.

So yea, Sony is actually doing what a game company is supposed to do, sell consoles and games. Mean while yall continue to dig up twitter news stories to feel better about Xbox’s current standing…

The fact that there’s a very real possibility Microsoft might bush their current hardware again says it all. It’s like yall never learn :snoop:

In summary -

• Next year is gonna be the year
  • Next generation is going to be the generation

-Oh and their CEO cried on a podcast :russ:
The delusion

:huhldup:

Meanwhile

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This will only work if Microsoft has the exclusives to drop with it ready. That's if they are thinking of shifting the trajectory of next gen starting early. If they start early and make Call of Duty exclusive to Xbox Next and Series consoles they might have a chance. The only thing is Sony's base is alot bigger than Microsoft's so they will definitely feel the brunt of Call of Duty being missing. They have all the studios to do it the only thing is they have to have the exclusives ready and they have to be of quality. It worked out for 360 when it dropped before the PS3 and they didn't even have close to the studios they have today.

Already signed a 10 year deal with Sony on Call Of Duty. They not missing out on the revenue from their highest selling platform. :mjlol:

They aren't complete idiots.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
also, how spider-man 2 ain’t move a needle when its the 2nd best selling game of the month, a month later and the 2nd best selling exclusive of the entire year?

It’s also still one of the highest rated games of the year, yall gotta pick on someone your own size. Like Forspoken

Literally comparing games that released simultaneously on PC, PS4, PS5, all 4 Xboxes, and the Switch to one that released only on PS5 and still barely managed to scrape by. Can't wait until Hellblade 2 arrives and these nikkas have to pretend Senua is the new Kratos

Majority of that shyt applies to xbox too, they had more layoffs than playstation this year, price increases and their games have came out and flopped all year.

Subscriptions flatlined, they paid 70 billion for cod and forced to keep it multiplat, their console sales are in the toilet, they can’t sell games, and their upcoming games are either very far out, have no dates, or are very unappealing.

But yes, sony are the ones in trouble because xbox has a roadmap filled wiht a bunch of dead or uninteresting ip:dead:

I’d rather PSVR2 be a flop than the entire playstation hardware line like the otherside. Almost nothing Microsoft is doing is getting people interested in actually owning and playing games on xbox or gamepass.

So yea, Sony is actually doing what a game company is supposed to do, sell consoles and games. Mean while yall continue to dig up twitter news stories to feel better about Xbox’s current standing…

The fact that there’s a very real possibility Microsoft might bush their current hardware again says it all. It’s like yall never learn :snoop:

In summary -

• Next year is gonna be the year
  • Next generation is going to be the generation

-Oh and their CEO cried on a podcast :russ:

That roadmap infographic is legendary, it's like a hall of fame of nothing but Ls, god bless whoever put it together :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Literally comparing games that released simultaneously on PC, PS4, PS5, all 4 Xboxes, and the Switch to one that released only on PS5 and still barely managed to scrape by. Can't wait until Hellblade 2 arrives and these nikkas have to pretend Senua is the new Kratos

That roadmap infographic is legendary, it's like a hall of fame of nothing but Ls, god bless whoever put it together :blessed:

Nikkas been posting the same roadmap for 4 years :dead:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
all I hear over and over in these threads is that yall are broke as fukk
broke and crying/wiping tears with white mans or japanese man's penis

neither refresh is needed yet, having the lowest tier console is obviously for young kids or people who dont take gaming serious off rip. Expanding just speed and connectivity is a luxury and isnt needed. All this shyt is just a healthy alternative to what YOU want if you arent broke. Until they push out 8k TV that is actually a normal consumer price, than none of this shyt really matters. The only thing Microsoft did dumb is FINALLY come out with a haptic feedback controller after Nintendo and Playstation. All the other shyt is broke people complaining about shyt they cant buy anyway

I got the XBSX and PS5 in my room, next a 4k monitor on my PC, side chained to another 1080 TV for music production... wirelessly connected to a projector with Nintendo Switch docked to it for 200 inch gaming. Still got my XB1X with 4k duo input that I connect my PS4 slim into to upscale in a different bedroom. And got the PS4pro in the living room to transmit to. Could easily cop a XBS and put it in the living room too to remote connect to. How yall havent figured out the architecture and purpose of each system is beyond me