Xbox has no chill:Two events scheduled for April

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Remakes are now now the same game as the originals

Me not wanting to play the original FF7 is being hypocritical because I’m looking forward to playing the remake. Totally the same thing.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, and i didn’t buy a ps5 for ps4 games either. i bought it for Demon’s souls, Rift Apart, HZD2, Deathloop, Returnal, etc. The day I’m content just playing ps4 games is the day I’ll admit i didn’t need to buy a ps4.

My hype is centered around new games coming out soon, not ps plus. You can quote me when i start making a new PS NOW/PLUS thread everyday screaming about its value

Best thing about xbox owners is they feel the same but also bought there systems knowing there backlog will be enhanced.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Best thing about xbox owners is they feel the same but also bought there systems knowing there backlog will be enhanced.

Xbox still hasn’t released a 1st party exclusive since launching their console though so how can you feel the same? You still have no barometer for what your console can even do because there are literally zero current gen games for it aside from the medium which looks garbage

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox still hasn’t released a 1st party exclusive since launching their console though so how can you feel the same? You still have no barometer for what your console can even do because there are literally zero current gen games for it aside from the medium which looks garbage

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

Damn