Xbox has no chill:Two events scheduled for April

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as I think xbox has been some trash for years, and still is atm for the most part, these “no games” comments are gonna come back on some people, between the whole Bethesda thing along with other studios ect, I feel like they learnt from being a joke all of last gen
I still think Xbox has no games. It's just law at this point.
:lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Announced so far for next gen

• Sackboy
  • Destruction all stars
  • Returnal
All games that are coming out this year or beginning of next year. Half those games you listed won’t even make it by 2023 at the earliest. Fable, Perfect dark, ES6, Avowed?

Even if we go by these list, it still mostly shows sony currently has games and has games coming this year(3 within the next 2 months), and this isn’t counting the 3rd party timed exclusives, like Intergrade, Forspoken, Stray, Deathloop, Kena, Sifu, Ghostwire...etc

Daps
  • Demon’s Souls
  • Bugsnax
  • The Pathless
  • Spider-Man Miles Morales
  • Astro’s Playroom
  • 13 Sentinels
  • Control Ultimate
  • Nioh 2 Remastered
  • God of War
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Disco Elysium
  • Yakuza 7
  • Persona 5 Strikers
  • Zone of Enders
  • Destruction All Stars
Looking forward to Returnal and Nier this month. A good mix of current gen and enhanced last gen games.:yeshrug:
Like I said I've been playing my PS5 daily or whenever I have enough free time if I get busy. I still haven't played Demon's Souls and I'm replaying GOW with the graphics update.
Hopefully Returnal hits

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
  • Sackboy
  • Destruction all stars
  • Returnal
All games that are coming out this year or beginning of next year. Half those games you listed won’t even make it by 2023 at the earliest. Fable, Perfect dark, ES6, Avowed?

Even if we go by these list, it still mostly shows sony currently has games and has games coming this year(3 within the next 2 months), and this isn’t counting the 3rd party timed exclusives, like Intergrade, Forspoken, Stray, Deathloop, Kena, Sifu, Ghostwire...etc

You know they have more titles coming this year those are just the big popular ones. They don't have 25 plus studios for no reason.

• Sackboy
  • Destruction all stars
  • Returnal
Really bro those three titles come on they would be Gamepass fillers :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
  • Sackboy
  • Destruction all stars
  • Returnal

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know they have more titles coming this year those are just the big popular ones. They don't have 25 plus studios for no reason.

• Sackboy
  • Destruction all stars
  • Returnal
Really bro those three titles come on they would be Gamepass fillers :troll:

I assume sony also has unannounced titles coming. :yeshrug:

At this point it’s not even worth the back and fourth, just gotta sit back and let the next couple of months pass and the piff to drop.:eat:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
As much as I think xbox has been some trash for years, and still is atm for the most part, these “no games” comments are gonna come back on some people, between the whole Bethesda thing along with other studios ect, I feel like they learnt from being a joke all of last gen

We don't have time for conjecture. Put the games out and then we'll evaluate.
Until then Xbox gets no pass from me.
We've seen MS fumble studios before
Last time nikkas were huffing and puffing, they got Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I assume sony also has unannounced titles coming. :yeshrug:

At this point it’s not even worth the back and fourth, just gotta sit back and let the next couple of months pass and the piff to drop.:eat:

I hope Sony been too busy buying length exclusives which made Microsoft drop the bags Developers.

If Halo drops this year and Starfield that is a big if thats all you need to shut the industry down for 2021.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last time nikkas were huffing and puffing, they got Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves

Yeah after a whole generational drought they don’t really have the luxury of, “wait and see”...nikkas been waiting and we still ain’t seeing shyt.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
  • Sackboy
  • Destruction all stars
  • Returnal

Sony stans now listing PS Plus filler :wow:
How the tables turned :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Sony been too busy buying length exclusives which made Microsoft drop the bags Developers.

If Halo drops this year and Starfield that is a big if thats all you need to shut the industry down for 2021.
Shut the industry down?

200.gif

Starfield will be big, halo ain’t been shyt in years if we’re talking about being actually good

Last edited: