Xbox has no chill:Two events scheduled for April

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
series x had no new experiences besides enhanced performance of old games while ps5 had new experiences with the duel sense feedback and new games. do you really own a ps5? it aint even comparable right now.

and I aint a souls fan, I skipped the remake. but ps5 has def been out the box more new. I like my series x but I can't say it feels like a brand new experience. its like my One X.5
If 500 was worth it for just the new experience of astro, more power to you, I can't say much because I spent more than that on a bundle and haven't played it more than a dozen or so times, and mostly for a beta game.

I get way more out of my xbox on my OLED than with PS5, playing older games I missed or new ones enhanced and in 60 or 120 fps is like a brand new experience a lot of times.

Since picking up the PS5 what have you been playing on it?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro it's not even E3 yet patience kid patience. I am more excited for the other developers and what they are working on which are AAA titles.

There are more games coming besides those such as flight simulator and Bethesda titles.

Bro that experience wasn't even that good bro. I am having more fun with xbox then PS5 which is collecting dust. The trigger shyt is overrated and annoying in all other games... The dashboard is overrated feel incomplete. But if you like it more power to you.

Only PS5 game I am looking toward is Rachet
Im a 28 year old war veteran. dont ever call me kid. y'all shot guns in call of Duty, I did the shyt for real in the Middle East. when you try to resuscitate an Iraqi child with their face blown off get back to me. until then, kick rocks.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

• Demon’s Souls
  • Bugsnax
  • The Pathless
  • Spider-Man Miles Morales
  • Astro’s Playroom
  • 13 Sentinels
  • Control Ultimate
  • Nioh 2 Remastered
  • God of War
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Disco Elysium
  • Yakuza 7
  • Persona 5 Strikers
  • Zone of Enders
  • Destruction All Stars

Looking forward to Returnal and Nier this month. A good mix of current gen and enhanced last gen games.:yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If 500 was worth it for just the new experience of astro, more power to you, I can't say much because I spent more than that on a bundle and haven't played it more than a dozen or so times, and mostly for a beta game.

I get way more out of my xbox on my OLED than with PS5, playing older games I missed or new ones enhanced and in 60 or 120 fps is like a brand new experience a lot of times.

with my series x its been mainly old games and Tetris effect connected(which like I said is very cool and I think everybody should play). I play my series x more but that's only cuz halo mcc. when it comes to new shyt I've put more time in the ps5.

sidenote, mcc season 7 raven drops this Tuesday! new halo 3 skins, new armor, if yall halo fans, hop on.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I heard their last event was like 4 hours? :why:Microsoft should just bite the bullet like Sony did and get on that Nintendo Direct wave.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Im a 28 year old war veteran. dont ever call me kid. y'all shot guns in call of Duty, I did the shyt for real in the Middle East. when you try to resuscitate an Iraqi child with their face blown off get back to me. until then, kick rocks.
Shutup

People who enjoyed being outside don't talk like this. You like video games. You're talking to people who also enjoy playing video games. Stop trying flex like you're something you're not and just enjoy you made it back home.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
An announcement about an event about announcing games.

Just say what games are coming out and release the trailer.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shutup

People who enjoyed being outside don't talk like this. You like video games. You're talking to people who also enjoy playing video games. Stop trying flex like you're something you're not and just enjoy you made it back home.
no. its fine to disagree but dont call me a child. say you dont like my opinion n keep it movin. dont infantilize me cuz I disagreed on somethin.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no. its fine to disagree but dont call me a child. say you dont like my opinion n keep it movin. dont infantilize me cuz I disagreed on somethin.
Serving doesn't make you mature. Everyone who's served knows this.

You shouldn't be this worked up over a video game forum my guy.

Take a moment and gather yourself.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I think xbox has been some trash for years, and still is atm for the most part, these “no games” comments are gonna come back on some people, between the whole Bethesda thing along with other studios ect, I feel like they learnt from being a joke all of last gen

Last edited: