Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Shut the industry down?

200.gif

Starfield will be big, halo ain’t been shyt in years if we’re talking about being actually good

Halo 5 the worst one still sold 7 to 8 million copies. The game might be Free to Play multiplayer too that shyt taking over again.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Read its everywhere. Starfield and Elder will be next gen only

Starfield Received a 'Major Engine Rewrite' for Next-Gen Consoles - IGN

Hryb asked Howard if there is any new information the Bethesda game director could share about Starfield, the studio’s long-in-development space RPG. While Howard refrained from sharing too much, he did reveal that the project will be a “major engine rewrite” which will utilize the next-gen systems.

That doesn’t say it’s next gen only. Microsoft isn’t leaving the xbox one behind this year, with a few million series x/s on the market.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tables haven’t turned cause yall still got no games, ps5 already put out a 90+ game

Microsoft just released two consoles with not one game on it that you can’t play somewhere else

I got a P5, nobody gaf bout Demon Souls, and Miles is a 5hr dlc :russell:

Returnal mid, Ratchet is a glorified $40/$50 game(I'm a lifelong fan and this was rarely a full price game), PS don't got no bangers this year(GOW and Horizon ain't dropping this year). :yawn:

If Starfield dropping this year w/ Halo, it's over :yawn:

3+ 85 Meta games for free along w/ indies; multiplats, and EA Play/Ubisoft>>> 1-2 Sony bangers a year at $70+ each

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got a P5, nobody gaf bout Demon Souls, and Miles is a 5hr dlc :russell:

Returnal mid, Ratchet is a glorified $40/$50 game(I'm a lifelong fan and this was rarely a full price game), PS don't got no bangers this year(GOW and Horizon ain't dropping this year). :yawn:

If Starfield dropping this year w/ Halo, it's over :yawn:

3+ 85 Meta games for free along w/ indies; multiplats, and EA Play/Ubisoft>>> 1-2 Sony bangers a year at $70+ each

Sonys already dropped 3+ 85 meta games this year though:francis:

More soon come also. It’s gonna be a full year before microsoft gets a 1st party title since dropping their two new consoles and its gonna be a cross-gen game.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sonys already dropped 3+ 85 meta games this year though:francis:

More soon come also. It’s gonna be a full year before microsoft gets a 1st party title since dropping their two new consoles and its gonna be a cross-gen game.

At full price and damn near all of them were AA games :mjlol:

The value of game pass can't he denied and trumps what Sony is offering. A current X/S owner gets Outriders(day&date); all the sport titles, EA's back catalog, and a horde of other games rn on game pass. Not too mention, GP users will get Psychonauts 2; Halo, and possibly Starfield/Stalker 2 day and date this year for $15/mo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At full price and damn near all of them were AA games :mjlol:

The value of game pass can't he denied and trumps what Sony is offering. A current X/S owner gets Outriders(day&date); all the sport titles, EA's back catalog, and a horde of other games rn on game pass. Not too mention, GP users will get Psychonauts 2; Halo, and possibly Starfield/Stalker 2 day and date this year for $15/mo.

Agree to disagree, i prefer to have new games rather than a streaming service of games i played years ago

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Agree to disagree, i prefer to have new games rather than a streaming service of games i played years ago
I still can’t believe this game was mostly made in 10 fukking months. the fact that rift apart got a AAA budget and 3x’s the development time...:wow:

EyVsuIeWgAERnwU
:mjlol:
Just upgraded to the ps5 remastered version, holy shyt....what a difference. No loading times and 120fps, sooo smooth:ohlawd:

Duel sense features feel nice also
:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah, and i didn’t buy a ps5 for ps4 games either. i bought it for Demon’s souls, Rift Apart, HZD2, Deathloop, Returnal, etc. The day I’m content just playing ps4 games is the day I’ll admit i didn’t need to buy a ps4.

My hype is centered around new games coming out soon, not ps plus. You can quote me when i start making a new PS NOW/PLUS thread everyday screaming about its value