Xbox got one Quantum Break 10/10 gamespot

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
And...?

77 is not a good look. I expected more :manny:
See this is what kills me, how is a 77 average a bad look? It is literally a few 9/10 scores away from getting 80/100. The overwhelming majority like the game, but just because it's not in the 90's it is being called a bad look/mediocre BEFORE it is out? :wtf:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
As a guy who hasnt played any games since like 2012 I'm sure I would enjoy the game the games are being reviewed by losers who live in their mom's basement and play games all day

A guy with a career would take a few weeks probably to complete a 6 hr single player story

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
See this is what kills me, how is a 77 average a bad look? It is literally a few 9/10 scores away from getting 80/100. The overwhelming majority like the game, but just because it's not in the 90's it is being called a bad look/mediocre BEFORE it is out? :wtf:
About 6 or 7 reviews that are in the high 80's & 90's are from Xbox sites.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You asked a dumb question, and I gave you an appropriate response :ufdup:
How is a "70" a mixed review?

That website has so many flaws and you refuse to see it.

People lose their JOBS over that shyt man.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How is a "70" a mixed review?

That website has so many flaws and you refuse to see it.

People lose their JOBS over that shyt man.
over 70 reviews and you're complaining....

I mean if the game only had like 5 reviews, you'd have a point, but when you have as many as this game, it's statistically significant.

I dunno why you're even mad at this shyt. If you have poor performance, then you should lose your job. I get rated on a number scale at my job, and I think most jobs do that too. Why should video games be any different?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
over 70 reviews and you're complaining....

I mean if the game only had like 5 reviews, you'd have a point, but when you have as many as this game, it's statistically significant.

I dunno why you're even mad at this shyt. If you have poor performance, then you should lose your job. I get rated on a number scale at my job, and I think most jobs do that too. Why should video games be any different?
exactly.

im going to see how much people complain about this game after they brought it knowing the reviews are out there. its going to be the same story like SFV, Titanfall, Battlefront, & Destiny. why did i spend 60$ on this at launch? and the 1st mofo that post that. im negging they azz:pacspit: