Xbox got one Quantum Break 10/10 gamespot

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
game is probably piff

the real issue should be all the "hardcore" gamers on this board who run to metacritic to justify games:facepalm:
They only do it when it justifies their stanary.:smh:

These are the same dudes that said Until Dawn is a great game despite having the same metascore, and Driveclub is better than Forza Despite scoring well below.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These are the same dudes that said Until Dawn is a great game despite having the same metascore, and Driveclub is better than Forza Despite scoring well below.

Honestly, you are generally right here. The metascore - and length - don't bother me so much as how lightweight and casual it looks. Same reason I hate Infamous.

However this is Microsoft's big release this year, and one of its biggest releases this gen. Until Dawn and Driveclub weren't that important.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly, you are generally right here. The metascore - and length - don't bother me so much as how lightweight and casual it looks. Same reason I hate Infamous.

However this is Microsoft's big release this year, and one of its biggest releases this gen. Until Dawn and Driveclub weren't that important.
Driveclub was literally THE game the PS4 was marketed on.

This is another thing you stans do. Create arbitrary goals/expectations that serve your narrative :stopitslime:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Nah, drive club was pretty important. it was supposed to be the big game to kick off PS+ on the next gen(there was supposed to be a free version). It was one of the first games shown and touted.

Edit: ok not kick PS+, in the literal sense, but it was supposed to be one of the big reasons to sign up for PS+, due to the free version.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

nikkas just need to try the game before they buy it. Also. Driveclub isn't really fair cause it was released incomplete. If it got reviewed right now it would be a whole other thing. Ur right about Until Dawn tho. Regardless of score that's a great game right there.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't really care if it's 6 hours. I don't mind short games. I'm just worried about the quality of those 6 hours :sadcam:

I guess we'll see on Tuesday. :manny:

*waits for a big fukk up on the PC side with the Win 10 store*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Phil looking at Remedy like :dahell:

Y'all had us lift this embargo for this shyt :damn: I expected 9's & 10's like TLOU before launch:mjcry:

Remedy: :whoa: batman v superman had bad reviews and look at that:ld:

Phil::aicmon: did u just compare ...
:camby: Out my office:martin:

Savage. :mjlol: