Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Give me something worth it to play and I'll turn it on. :yeshrug:

Hoping Starfield is worth it. If not, I'm seriously considering selling my Series X.

This conference gonna be just like all these conferences we get. Hoping something other than Starfield will interest me.
And how much playing time are you gonna get at Southern New York?

Spider-man 2? 18 hours?

We'll be in touch. :myman:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
clownssrisf.jpg

Announcing stuff that's years away to pad the stats. That's how you end up in the same predicament where you're still showing off the same games that were announced 3-4 years ago. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And how much playing time are you gonna get at Southern New York?

Spider-man 2? 18 hours?

We'll be in touch. :myman:

FF16 drops in 2.5 weeks breh and I'm on this Diablo. :skip:

Starfield don't drop till September. Diablo 4 and FF16 will keep me fed until Madden Season ( :wow: ). Then Spidey in November apparently.

I wanna see what they got besides Starfield. That will be my determining factor.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FF16 drops in 2.5 weeks breh and I'm on this Diablo. :skip:

Starfield don't drop till September. Diablo 4 and FF16 will keep me fed until Madden Season ( :wow: ). Then Spidey in November apparently.

I wanna see what they got besides Starfield. That will be my determining factor.

SF6 > FF16 > Baldurs Gate 3 > Armored Core 6 > Spider-Man 2

Playstation nikkas never missed a meal :salute:

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
clownssrisf.jpg

Announcing stuff that's years away to pad the stats. That's how you end up in the same predicament where you're still showing off the same games that were announced 3-4 years ago. :mjlol:
Yep. They did it in 2020. They announced alot of games with in-engine/in-game trailers that still hasn't come out or shown gameplay.State of Decay 3,Out of Worlds 2, Fable,Avowed all these games were announced at the 2020 showcase. After three years,we will finally get to see gameplay this weekend,hopefully. There still is a strong possibility that none of these games are releasing anytime soon. These games might not release until 2025 or later.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
clownssrisf.jpg

at their event last year they claimed that everything shown would be out within 12 months. that ended up not being true. so they're saying they're not gonna make that claim again