Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Somebody put Duck on watch right now. Dude might be a danger to himself and others.

BothSorrowfulCassowary-max-1mb.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This dude usually be talking about “temper expectations”

But he’s hyping it up this time

I think they are at a point where they have lots of games ready to be shown off :lupe:

edit:

:lupe:

Greenberg :rudy:

Greenberg been a hype man clown for over a decade. How he still has a job is incredible

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You and @PS5 were sorely missed in the Redfall thread, hope you guys don't mysteriously vanish when Starfield fails to live up to the hype
You put too much into first party games. Every Sony first party is great even if it sucks. Killzone for instance was so good they decided to put the series on the shelf just to keep nikkaz thirsty :wow:

Meanwhile any Xbox games are looked at like they African American. So the game has to be great or else it sets back the culture. Have you tried it?
Greenberg :rudy:

Greenberg been a hype man clown for over a decade. How he still has a job is incredible
Damn you still hating bruh? And hype is claiming to setup the second half of your lifecycle with a bunch of bulshyt. Yeah, :umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Physical-Education-Teacher-Jobs-Career-Explained.jpg

Me after sunday showing up to recruit @Rekkapryde to come play videogames for XBOX U

Give me something worth it to play and I'll turn it on. :yeshrug:

Hoping Starfield is worth it. If not, I'm seriously considering selling my Series X.

This conference gonna be just like all these conferences we get. Hoping something other than Starfield will interest me.