Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is an exclusive

Console exclusives should be running at 4k/60fps

No excuses :unimpressed:
This is also a open world RPG. Upon release I don't expect 60 fps at all. Especially on console, maybe on PC and console at a later date. I could be wrong tho, either way I'm not gonna play it on performance mode on console so it'll be 30 fps for me regardless.

But based on the history of Bethesda and WRPGS 60 fps on console at launch seems unlikely it would be pretty impressive for this kind of game on console tho.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I don't, I'm just going off past and current examples of WRPGs I expect it won't unless 60fps was something they started working on months ago or earlier.

I don't get the graphics stuff, what happened to fun games? most people cant even tell the difference unless they have a super high end tv or sum.

I mean I kinda get it but..

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

According to the listing, God of War Rangarok will include resolution and performance modes on PS5. This is to be expected, as many current-gen games provide these options.

However, things get more interesting in ShopTo’s breakdown of PS5-exclusive features – which has a section dedicated to “Stunning visuals”.

God of War Ragnarok will supposedly allow players to “Switch between full 4K resolution at a targeted 30 frames per second, or dynamic resolution upscaled to 4K at a targeted 60fps.”

That means God of War Ragnarok will offer a 4K 60FPS experience on PS5. Even if it is an upscaled one.
:ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
it's doable, but devs choose to use that processing power for other effects
There should be enough power to go around at this point that's what I’m trying to say

They should already have enough power for “other effects” in conjunction with 4k/60 fps

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
There should be enough power to go around at this point that's what I’m trying to say

They should already have enough power for “other effects” in conjunction with 4k/60 fps
it is what it is. there's enough power to make a pretty good looking game run 4K/60. but it can always look a little better by making sacrifices to resolution and/or framerate. especially when those sacrifices may be hard to notice, while the additional effects are more noticeable