Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This the new Sony Stan narrative? If they show 5 big games but they all don’t come out this year then it’s a failure? :pachaha:
Series X has been out for 2 years. No notable exclusives. Yeah. It'll be dead having customers wait 3 years to play anything decent.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:patrice:

FxoBgYtX0AEDpDz

Oh. :laff: Now I'm REALLY excited. :gladbron:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Series X has been out for 2 years. No notable exclusives. Yeah. It'll be dead having customers wait 3 years to play anything decent.
Meh, you didn't really answer my question...

But psychonaughts 2, halo infinite, hi fi rush, and deathloop, FH5, and pentiment are all good first party games.

Add in the rest of the 3rd party multiplats and there are plenty of games to play that will keep you occupied if you only own a series x.:manny:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Meh, you didn't really answer my question...

But psychonaughts 2, halo infinite, hi fi rush, and deathloop, FH5, and pentiment are all good first party games.

Add in the rest of the 3rd party multiplats and there are plenty of games to play that will keep you occupied if you only own a series x.:manny:
I said yeah it'll be a failure. I'll say it again. This Gen for M$ will be a failure if nothing else comes out this year.

I have a series x. Haven't turned it on in months. Canceled Game Pass because there was nothing for me.

I'll reup for Starfield. Or I might just get it on PC for mods.
^ another reason Xbox is losing.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I said yeah it'll be a failure. I'll say it again. This Gen for M$ will be a failure if nothing else comes out this year.

I have a series x. Haven't turned it on in months. Canceled Game Pass because there was nothing for me.

I'll reup for Starfield. Or I might just get it on PC for mods.
^ another reason Xbox is losing.
You not even answering the question.

We all know Starfield is coming out this year and at least one other big game.

So you just talking to talk. Got it buddy.