Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
opinions are all over the place, you should just run it back. I would say it's worth your time

Well Sony stans are going to do their best to downplay and Xbots will react by overhyping so it sounds like it’s just yet another console war battle:unimpressed:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Well Sony stans are going to do their best to downplay and Xbots will react by overhyping so it sounds like it’s just yet another console war battle:unimpressed:
well if you like games and gaming, run that shyt back

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Same exact shows.

If The Atlus stuff was “sony exclusive” as per the past, Y’all would be dancing through the streets.:wow:

but its not even xbox exclusive it looks like what are you trying to get at here :dwillhuh:

we all know how multiplats work now no one is using those to prop up a stan war argument.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it works anymore, or doesn't work the same?
I know as of 2 months ago the conversion still worked.

Bought 3 years of gold from Newegg and used a 1 month code of game pass ultimate to convert my gold to 3 years of game pass ultimate.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
FyXNkX7WIAECOPq
This was a decent show for Sony.

Thanks MS

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I'll play all three Atlus games. Avowed and Fable looked trash, Starfield looked good though.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Can't agree.

The hype for games that look cool is justified, they hype for xbox is justified and the hype for starfield is justified.
Doesn't mean it'll all pan out, everything could be terrible. But being excited to get a bunch of games for "free" on game pass that include 1st party and 3rd party and hype to get a hold of starfield all seems super justifiable as we just got a 40 min deep dive into the game.

As for gaming not moving you, I mean I get that. Triple A gaming has been copy and paste for the last 8 years or so... I shifted over to playing and enjoying indies and double A games, not really expecting much or getting hype for triple A games and hoping for the best. I been good since.
I agree you 100%. People have been waiting for Starfield for years now. This show beforehand was rightfully so hyped up (just like the sony show). What i meant by overhyping was for the folk who say (for example) Starfield looks like a 10/10 game. Saying they think it will be game of the year for example. I just don’t understand how anyone can come to that conclusion from what has been shown from the game. But I also respect people’s opinions if they truly do believe that (shyt I wish I liked what I saw that much). It’s hard to tell who is being genuine with their opinions, and who just give their console of choice’s show a 10/10 off rip.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
but its not even xbox exclusive it looks like what are you trying to get at here :dwillhuh:

we all know how multiplats work now no one is using those to prop up a stan war argument.
The games are coming to xbox, some of them gamepass day one.

Y’all went from propping Atlas games up as “exclsuives” and a reason to own playstation to now they are just random “multiplats” you don’t care about.

Sony stans :mjlol: