Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gaming hasn’t been moving for a while now. I got the ps5 but even with that I feel like nothing really moves me anymore. If what I see from a game doesn’t move me, I’m not even going to buy it.

And a lot of people in this thread is saying not sure what more could you want. Idk, better gameplay that excites me. That would absolutely have changed my opinion. It’s not like I go in with my mind made up i’m going to hate it like some fanboy. Which I think some in this thread is doing on both sides because there’s absolutely some people overhyping probably even more so than downplaying.
Can't agree.

The hype for games that look cool is justified, they hype for xbox is justified and the hype for starfield is justified.
Doesn't mean it'll all pan out, everything could be terrible. But being excited to get a bunch of games for "free" on game pass that include 1st party and 3rd party and hype to get a hold of starfield all seems super justifiable as we just got a 40 min deep dive into the game.

As for gaming not moving you, I mean I get that. Triple A gaming has been copy and paste for the last 8 years or so... I shifted over to playing and enjoying indies and double A games, not really expecting much or getting hype for triple A games and hoping for the best. I been good since.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FyXNkX7WIAECOPq
Best part is like half of that is also "coming to gamepass day 1"

#shambles

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gamepass is worth it. Seriously.
I think that's a good part about Xbox shows is that you'll at least get over 50% of the content launching on gamepass. I thought the show was a "B" overall, but it could've been an "A" if they showed more gameplay for their first party games

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I think that's a good part about Xbox shows is that you'll at least get over 50% of the content launching on gamepass. I thought the show was a "B" overall, but it could've been an "A" if they showed more gameplay for their first party games
Yep, you don't even need a Xbox too. PC is enough.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Show was crazy good.

In an entire hour of presentation there was only 2 games i’m disinterested in.

The “atlus” stuff was “this is why playstation is somuch better than xbox” material, but sony stan’s in here acting like 3 atlus reveals wouldn’t have gotten them jumping if they were at sony show .

I guess Atlus games are just “trash gampepass fodder” now…..:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Show was crazy good.

In an entire hour of presentation there was only 2 games i’m disinterested in.

The “atlus” stuff was “this is why playstation is somuch better than xbox” material, but sony stan’s in here acting like 3 atlus reveals wouldn’t have gotten them jumping if they were at sony show .

I guess Atlus games are just “trash gampepass fodder” now…..:mjlol:

Literally the only games of the show outside of starfield anyone is talking about, but ok lmao