Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
This was a good ass showcase tbh. Xbox has that stain on it though so I don't think it'll be received how it should be. Some dope reveals.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS Showcase, SGF, and Xbox Showcase all were about the same whether cats wanna admit it or not.

Highs, lows, closing strong (like they pretty much do every year).

Was hoping for some kind of 60fps option for Starfield on the Series X, but guess not :to:

Cgi trailers, good third party games, big finale first party game. Literally no different lol

People just expect a lot more out of sony

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lol what?

You know what if thats what you believe more power to you. I'll happily sub to gamepass for the month or two it takes to play these games on release, if that makes your stan heart feel better :ehh:
you don’t have to sub to anything. y’all dudes just weird.

There was lots of great games shown off today. Most of them were either brand new that nobody expected or gameplay of games people were looking for,

But yet all y’all in her doing is trying to find negative shyt to say.

And i liked the sony show and the sgf. The last 2 weeks or so have made me extremely excited about playing games going forward.

But at every show all we get is negative slants and fanboy fodder.

Y’all nikkas miserable :smh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Cgi trailers, good third party games, big finale first party game. Literally no different lol

People just expect a lot more out of sony

xbox one may even be better low key because was not expecting the new atlus game and starfield looks like it will be a good time killer on pc.

We already knew ff16 will be legendary so don't really need any more footy of it and spiderman is spiderman.

both rather mid though

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you don’t have to sub to anything. y’all dudes just weird.

There was lots of great games shown off today. Most of them were either brand new that nobody expected or gameplay of games people were looking for,

But yet all y’all in her doing is trying to find negative shyt to say.

And i liked the sony show and the sgf. The last 2 weeks or so have made me extremely excited about playing games going forward.

But at every show all we get is negative slants and fanboy fodder.

Y’all nikkas miserable :smh:

I've said time and time again I want xbox to release dope shyt because I'll be playing it on PC anyway. them nikkas releasing trash isn't fun for me :dead:

No one in here has even said anything too wild as criticisms. asking for more gameplay and/or firm release dates is sony stan shyt? I guess. I think it wack when sony does that too. I'm probably just going to pay full price for starfield anyway because I know that shyt will be a mod heaven.

I hope you can get your loot up before september so you can play starfield above 23 fps though :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
xbox one may even be better low key because was not expecting the new atlus game and starfield looks like it will be a good time killer on pc.

We already knew ff16 will be legendary so don't really need any more footy of it and spiderman is spiderman.

both rather mid though

Yeah, i thought the xbox showcase was better just because of Metaphor alone lol

Sony’s would have hit harder if Metal Gear hadn’t been leaked htough

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you the weirdo. I've said time and time again I want xbox to release dope shyt because I'll be playing it on PC anyway. them nikkas releasing trash isn't fun for me :dead:

No one in here has even said anything too wild as criticisms. asking for more gameplay and/or firm release dates is sony stan shyt? I guess. I think it wack when sony does that too.
Get the fukk outa here goofball. You know what you are in here for. :camby:

I hope you can get your loot up before september so you can play starfield above 23 fps though :lolbron:
Like this shyt right here. Starfield looks great and ima play it at its best. I can admit that, and will do that. You get on the Coli taking about your $15,000 pc but still stanning :flabbynsick: PS5 games that fit your stan narrative. :wow:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:salute: Man I hope everything comes together for Starfield. This game seems ambitious af. It’s going to do great on PC. But I can see a lot of people. Getting it on consoles/gamerpass and dropping it.

Last edited: