Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I feel the same way. Both could’ve been better. Summer gamefest to.
I'm only telling the truth.
Sony show mid.
Xbox show mid.

It is what it is.

:manny:
Yall might be bored of gaming then :yeshrug: Or yall only get hype for certain type of games now.

Not even sure what more you could possibly want outside of more gameplay. Which doesn't sounds like it would have changed your opinion on the showcase it self being mid.

You aren't going to get much better showcases than that overall in general outside of more in game play footage being shown.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Yall might be bored of gaming then :yeshrug: Or yall only get hype for certain type of games now.

Not even sure what more you could possibly want outside of more gameplay. Which doesn't sounds like it would have changed your opinion on the showcase it self being mid.

You aren't going to get much better showcases than that overall in general outside of more in game play footage being shown.
Gaming hasn’t been moving for a while now. I got the ps5 but even with that I feel like nothing really moves me anymore. If what I see from a game doesn’t move me, I’m not even going to buy it.

And a lot of people in this thread is saying not sure what more could you want. Idk, better gameplay that excites me. That would absolutely have changed my opinion. It’s not like I go in with my mind made up i’m going to hate it like some fanboy. Which I think some in this thread is doing on both sides because there’s absolutely some people overhyping probably even more so than downplaying.

EDIT: forgot to say that in my honest opinion (as I always give on this site whether people agree with it or not). The bar is low for gaming right now. I don’t know exactly what to expect, but I feel like it could be better, way better.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Starfield will do well. Especially on PC. Persona games will sell more on other consoles.
I would like to have seen more gameplay.

Avowed looks aight. Forza Motorsport looks great, as always. That Capcom game, Path of the Goddess looks great. I missed the Fable trailer.

But for games coming out for 2024, I would like to more than a CGI trailer.

Overall nothing first party moved me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FyXNkX7WIAECOPq

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
they're saying clockwork revolution looks like bioshock infinite. same thing I thought when the trailer ran, thought it was a sequel. that was the shyt, one of the few games I beat twice back to back