Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kids that were starting high school when Hellblade 2 announced have now graduated and there’s still no gameplay.
confused-thinking.gif

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Starfield and Towerborne looked great. Third party stuff looked good, too (Phantom Liberty on my birthday week!)

Y'all know that Hellblade footage was cheeks, though.

And that yuckmouth Indian dude from The IT Crowd don't make me want to play Fable at all.

Ok show.

Back to SF6 World Tour.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t read the thread, but i already know, sony stan’s in here in #shambles.

Its a great time to be an xbox gamer :blessed:
They flinging poo at the wall, trying to see what sticks best. :mjlol:
Truth is, if you don't have gamepass or a xbox by the end of the year I can't take these sony stans serious at all anymore.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Starfield and Towerborne looked great. Third party stuff looked good, too (Phantom Liberty on my birthday week!)

Y'all know that Hellblade footage was cheeks, though.

And that yuckmouth Indian dude from The IT Crowd don't make me want to play Fable at all.

Ok show.

Back to SF6 World Tour.

That guys indian? I thought he was black

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So, anytime I see new updates to Sea of Thieves; I'm ecstatic. The bonding I've done with my 9 year old sailing the seas, discovering treasure and trying o avoid actual human pirates trying to fukk up the several hours of work your put in to get your treasure... I mean, amazing.

I say that to say, I'm happy to see new Sea of Thieves content.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don’t get what y’all want from these showcases. In all honesty all three were fine to me. Games were announced and shown, now I want those games….purposed of shows achieved.
Exactly like what more do you want?
People asking for gameplay from Starfield and got that and yet they still saying they needed to see a playthrough?

Dudes need to relax, there is 4 months before the game comes out. There will be plenty of gameplay footage.

Daps
Goddamn did Starfield deliver. Way beyond my expectations. :blessed:

But the Cyberpunk DLC comes at the end of september I wont have the time for both.:to: