Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
South of Midnight, Fable - we need some goddamned gameplay at some point - Starfield and I guess maybe the Star Wars game came out on my list. Everything else... eh.... I'll need questions answered before I consider them,

Avowed not looking at all how I thought it would is unexpected. I trust Obsidian, but... man, they need to drop this game and immediately get to work on Fallout. It's the best ROI Microsoft can get out of the purchases. If they drop a New Vegas successor, it'll justify the expenditures almost assuredly on it's own.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas acting mad in this thread for no reason. Are we not supposed to share our opinions in a thread where people share their opinions? If you don’t agree, say you don’t agree. Calling me a fool for what I said makes you look like you take this shyt to the heart frfr.

Also, Final Fantasy has shown so much in that last couple of months. Too much if you ask me. Nothing felt spoiled about that though. And that’s more story based:manny:

I agree with your sentiment. I really would have liked to see about 5 or so minutes of them just hitting a rando planet and getting into fukkery. that would have sold me more than the curated presentation they did tbh since that will most likely be the bulk of your game time.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
You want cutscenes and narrative and hand holding? They just showed off like 20 gameplay systems nikka. :camby:
You can have the most game mechanics in the world. If it doesn’t impress me, it doesn’t impress me, breh. Plus more game systems, and game mechanics doesn’t mean a game will be good. I don’t care if a game had 100 game mechanics. If the game as a whole looks mid then that’s what it is.

Things like them saying 1000 planets might impress ya’ll. That doesn’t mean anything to me.