Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
I just contacted my Tech Support Breh and he said that ain't gonna work.

I'm like "Whatever" at this point. I might just donate the shyts to one of The Arcadium contests or somethin'; fukk it.

You bought a US GamePass code? I'd had a UK GamePass code and Brazilian Xbox Live code that I'd redeemed through VPN for my US account. Unless they just changed it, VPN should still work.

Daps
Reppin
Green
Just sharing with you breh's, I purchased two and stacked them

jpg

In one of the best deals we've seen in a little while, you can currently get yourself a six-month Xbox Game Pass membership for half price. That means £23.99 in the UK and $29.99 in the US. The best part is that the codes stack so you can get yourself as many of these codes as you like and add them all at once, extending your membership vastly into the future and still be paying half price for the lot.

The majority of games on there I passed as they don't interest me.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Caribbean.

:beli: I'll pit my frustration aside and see if I can get this shyt used/redeemed some how if not.....we'll talk bidness.

Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

:snoop: I'm starting to get real sick of this unnecessary bullshyt, I'm on American servers, playing an American Console using American fukking money to pay for this shyt.

Amazon has no support for this shyt and they aren't refundable either.
Try using a VPN like tunnelbear and redeem on Xbox.com?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You bought a US GamePass code? I'd had a UK GamePass code and Brazilian Xbox Live code that I'd redeemed through VPN for my US account. Unless they just changed it, VPN should still work.

Care to drop some suggestions/pathways to conquer this shyt??

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
@Address_Unknown if you're on Android, you can download the HolaVPN app. You basically open up your browser in the region of your code, and then go to Xbox.com/redeemcode and enter it like you normally would. It should accept it and then you're all good.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playing human fall flat right now.

Already played tomb raider.

There's lots of smaller games/indies that I never would have tried without game pass that I end up really enjoying.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Played a little bit of Next Up Hero and the game's cool but I wish it had a real co-op mode; at the moment you aren't able to invite anyone to your game.

Gotta start back playing Darksiders and beat that, that game's been a lot of fun :wow:

I played a lil bit of Abzu and it's cool just swimming around in the ocean and exploring, but I haven't really put much time into it.

Occasionally I'll start up theHunter: Call of The Wild, but I'mma be honest, I can't hunt and I haven't found any animals in it :russ:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
HITMAN :blessed:

Also added for August:
Ryse: Son of Rome
Ruiner
Dead Rising 2
Dandara
The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I reupped for 3 months, trying to play some vermintide 2 if anyone wants to play with me GT: Maalik Ashtaar