Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Have a larry collecting dust for the past 2 years. Whats this game pass bruhs??
Every first party title is on it day 1, so you get stateof decay 2, gears 5, halo whatever, sea of thieves, crackdown3, etc/etc/etc along with hit games from every Xbox generation. Best deal in gaming ever, and that's not an outright lie either :francis:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I mentioned this in the Microsoft e3 thread.

Bought 3 and now I’m covered to til January 2020. Crazy good deal at this price.

Might honestly do this shyt.....alot of them games on there are games is eventually cop through a deal/sale.

Update.
Copped Two Years worth; fukk it. :banderas:

Address_Unknown

Daps
Man, Motherfukk Amazon and Xbox and everyone else in-between that has this bullshyt region locked.

Codes aren't working in my "Area". Anyone want these codes (4) holler and let's work out some form of payment.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Man, Motherfukk Amazon and Xbox and everyone else in-between that has this bullshyt region locked.

Codes aren't working in my "Area". Anyone want these codes (4) holler and let's work out some form of payment.
Could probably work something out with you. :mjgrin:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Does it say anywhere that it is region locked? If not you might be able to work something out with amazon.

Address_Unknown

Daps
where you located

Caribbean.
Could probably work something out with you. :mjgrin:

:beli: I'll pit my frustration aside and see if I can get this shyt used/redeemed some how if not.....we'll talk bidness.

Does it say anywhere that it is region locked? If not you might be able to work something out with amazon.

Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

:snoop: I'm starting to get real sick of this unnecessary bullshyt, I'm on American servers, playing an American Console using American fukking money to pay for this shyt.

Amazon has no support for this shyt and they aren't refundable either.

Address_Unknown

Daps
You gotta use a VPN and then the code'll work for you :salute:

I just contacted my Tech Support Breh and he said that ain't gonna work.

I'm like "Whatever" at this point. I might just donate the shyts to one of The Arcadium contests or somethin'; fukk it.