Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Xbox Game Pass - $5/Month YMMV 02-08-2018

I saw this pop up my home screen when I just hopped on my XBox. Looked into it out of curiosity... turns out if you get this deal you this deal, you can just keep buying it over and over and it will extend you out. I just did like 13 months which I figured was the price of a game I would buy anyway (I only do digital). As far as I can tell from hitting the forums, you can go up to 3 years.

I guess Microsoft is desperate to get those numbers up.

Edit: Game Pass is cool and all, but I don’t think I would do it for 10 bucks unless it included all games. They should keep it at 5 for live gold subscribers or combine both into one thing like play music and YouTube red. If they do that I will keep it.

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

I saw this pop up my home screen when I just hopped on my XBox. Looked into it out of curiosity... turns out if you get this deal you this deal, you can just keep buying it over and over and it will extend you out. I just did like 13 months which I figured was the price of a game I would buy anyway (I only do digital). As far as I can tell from hitting the forums, you can go up to 3 years.

Edit: Game Pass is cool and, but I don’t think I would do it for 10 bucks unless it included all games. They should keep it at 5 for live gold subscribers or combine both into one thing like play music and YouTube red. If they do that I will keep it.
(bumping)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I want to see a future in where it’s just a flat $10 a month for it all.

Shout out to PS Now. I’m sure it will eventually come around.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Edit: Game Pass is cool and all, but I don’t think I would do it for 10 bucks unless it included all games. They should keep it at 5 for live gold subscribers or combine both into one thing like play music and YouTube red. If they do that I will keep it.
Game pass includes all Microsoft exclusives day one.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
MS training their base not to buy games at full price. I am very interesting to see how well games sell now on Xbox. Because since I can remember when u bored u look for something new. now maybe instead of buying whatever flavor of the month new game that just drop, a nice amount of Xbots can just play a older game they never have on Pass instead.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Been using this to catch up on all the shyt I missed. Just downloaded state of decay and Halo 5.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I want to see a future in where it’s just a flat $10 a month for it all.

Shout out to PS Now. I’m sure it will eventually come around.
That's what I'm talking about. I will do $10 if I could just get any game I want when I want. But you already know microtransactions and dlc will go go straight into overdrive with that model, but indie games will probably get a lot more play though.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just sharing with you breh's, I purchased two and stacked them

jpg

In one of the best deals we've seen in a little while, you can currently get yourself a six-month Xbox Game Pass membership for half price. That means £23.99 in the UK and $29.99 in the US. The best part is that the codes stack so you can get yourself as many of these codes as you like and add them all at once, extending your membership vastly into the future and still be paying half price for the lot.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Maybe I’m Out The Loop But Isn’t A Year $60 Anyway?

edit: Nevermind This Is Game Pass