Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
There's nothing on that list that I'm interested in that I don't own already besides mad max. If I didn't I'd be all over this, I may join depending on what they offer next. I wish PSNow would let you download games like this tho.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If I don't buy it first week I usually don't play it like 90% of the time. I buy what I want. Not everything is a slight to Xbox breh. I said the same about psnow
I would like to believe you sir, I just need to check those receipts because there are a lot of crazies around here as you are aware of. This will only take a second. What name do you go by again?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Peep :dame:
I would like to believe you sir, I just need to check those receipts because there are a lot of crazies around here as you are aware of. This will only take a second. What name do you go by again?
:hula:
Dog all my info is public
There is no ps logo by his name, and when asked to produce identification he says it's public information. Ok, once again, what is this elusive Sony gamertag :popcorn:

Daps
I had a lot of difficulty downloading this. Had to download it from my pc.

Then i went to download 2 games, and kept my system on all night and it said it was "downloading" but the bar never moved.

Nothing was downloaded. Anyone having similar issues