Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Not a bad move at all... basically sega channel and better much better than psnow.

Not anywhere near enough to make me re-buy a xbone tho....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a really good move, as long as I can keep my saves lol.

Sega channel was a beast because you had 30 days to play beat and master a game until it changed and you lost your saves each time lol.

So yeah I'll play all kind of games if I can keep my saves and cycle through them at my leisure.

Copping for sure

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's a really good move, as long as I can keep my saves lol.

Sega channel was a beast because you had 30 days to play beat and master a game until it changed and you lost your saves each time lol.

So yeah I'll play all kind of games if I can keep my saves and cycle through them at my leisure.

Copping for sure
If they really want subs they should do the same thing Sega Channel did and have some Xbox game pass exclusives on there. Sega Channel had Mega Man Wily Wars, Pulseman & Golden Axe 3

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Before the hate...

Remember, you DON'T have to subscribe to it.

With that being said, shyt sounds promising.
It's too expensive for what it seems to offer. These will be throwaway games they won't put new titles on this because it would hurt game sales. EA Access is $35 a year for s similar concept. Fewer games but you already know they'll pad with indie games to reach the 100.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the option to download is very good for sure. nice move by Team Larry, but it's still old games.

what you bringing new to the table?

But they still new to anyone who never played them before.:patrice:

I never played Just Cause..... if I was to cop this and play.... boom new game:lolbron:

hooddocumentary.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
but it's still old games.
That's my problem with it. If a game I want comes out I buy it. By the time a good game hits this service I've already purchased it so all I'll be left with is a bunch of games I didn't really feel were worth buying when they were released or a bunch of old titles for Xbox 360 and indie games.

When Netflix charges you $10 a month they produce new shows in addition to all that old stuff and they don't make you wait for a very long time to be able to watch those original shows. Basically Netflix isn't a throw away product for stuff that's sold all it's gonna sell and has no more real value.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The early alpha list was almost all games you already got with Games With Gold. The concept is brilliant but it'll be interesting to see how they execute it.

Also you don't get a discount, when you add that they charge you 10 dollars in the first place you only save 2 dollars. BGC and Amazon are still better for buying games.

Last edited: