Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
A should I get an xbox instead of a ps4 pro?

Depends on what you want to play and how you play already.
Also, do you have last gen games for either system that you still play?

While I'd say get an Xbox because Gamepass is the shyt compared to whatever you'd find over on the Ps4 streaming service or whatever, The ps4 has a wider range of exclusives and has met Xbox with keeping up with Indie/small budget games that should be on everybody's radar since the current market for Triple A games is shyt outside of a few gems.

I have both systems (And a Switch) and I play my Playstation the least because I'm heavily invested in Microsoft's gaming Ecosystem (I own games from the Original Xbox, 360, and this gen. Possibly over a hundred now and that's WITHOUT Gamepass, which technically adds hundreds more) and only play the Exclusives on Ps4.

Personally I think Xbox Live is better than Psn plus and that's even without my bias since I've been on both services for 12 years but never had no reason to fukk with Psn past downloading games. I dislike it that much, but that's me. Also all the friends I've made are on there and the User interface just feels more fluid and easy to use than the PSN's which often has me schlocking through shyt to find shyt that should be better placed in my opinion.

Also, if you thinking on making this decision right now, chances are you have neither system, and if that's the case, I'd advise you to wait until when Gaming goes into a new generation with the new systems scheduled to hopefully come out this year's end. That will definitely drive the cost of both current gen consoles down significantly too.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
content will crush stadia for sure, just 2 little hiccups... Chromecast and YouTube availability

they gotta go see Google for those

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think this shyt will still work?
I could have sworn I had Gamepass until 2022, but apparently it's gonna run out in a week. I got about 2 years plus of gold, and Gamepass so integrated into the ecosystem of my Xbox Live, wouldn't make sense to have one without the other right now, so I've got to cop regardless.

Never got down on Ultimate, but I was always afraid to pull the trigger after the Initial 3 year deal they had when they introduced it, 'cause I thought I was covered for atleast another 2.

What should or can I do in this situation?
My bad I forgot to respond to this, if it's still expired you can try this
Xbox Ultimate 27 Months $73

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Coming_soon_AllTitles_8.5_JPG.jpg