:whew::whew::whew::whew:

‘best subscription service in the gaming industry

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
my friend was telling me about this game called outer worlds that he's been enjoying and that hes been playing it on gamepass. i see they have 3 different versions. i have a free trial from a code that expires in a few days. but i see theres on for console, pc, and an ultimate for both with xbox live gold. ultimate at 15, console at 10, and pc at 5. I would just use it on pc if need be. but can i still play online or is that a xbox gold requirement? also is 15 a month the standard or do they have like with xbox live gold where i think it gets cheaper the longer the subscription? like can i get pc and live gold without the console? or does that not realy make sense. I could get the ultimate since my friends daughter been begging me to get it since their console is linked with mine, but not sure and if i can get it cheaper then better.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my friend was telling me about this game called outer worlds that he's been enjoying and that hes been playing it on gamepass. i see they have 3 different versions. i have a free trial from a code that expires in a few days. but i see theres on for console, pc, and an ultimate for both with xbox live gold. ultimate at 15, console at 10, and pc at 5. I would just use it on pc if need be. but can i still play online or is that a xbox gold requirement? also is 15 a month the standard or do they have like with xbox live gold where i think it gets cheaper the longer the subscription? like can i get pc and live gold without the console? or does that not realy make sense. I could get the ultimate since my friends daughter been begging me to get it since their console is linked with mine, but not sure and if i can get it cheaper then better.

Yes, you do not need a console for gamepass.
What you can do is buy a xbox live gold and then convert your account over to gamepass.
Ex. I bought 18 months of Gold then I convertmy account to gamepass w/o ultmate and I now have xbox gold and gamepass/w ultimate for 18 months
Basically, any existing xbox live gold you have will extend your gamepass, up to three years.
here's a reddit link that explains it better

Check cdkeys, they sell xbox live gold at discounted prices.
Once you convert over the rates are different, so to get the best bang for your buck you want to buy xbox live gold before converting over

767u2zu8xe331.png

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1 week PureVPN Trial - .99
2 12 month Brazil XBL codes from CDKeys - 55.78
Ultimate upgrade - 14.99 (only $1 if first time)
Use VPN to pretend you're in Brazil to redeem codes
Free month per year for activating auto renew

Set calendar to stop auto renew on 8/2/2022
26 months of Ultimate - 71.76:eat:

Note: Tried to do more codes, it only allows 2 years.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
MechWarrior 5 :leon: This is my intro to the series, played the first mission and I can see there's a lot of depth to this game. The mech handling was awkward at first but after a few enemy encounters it made sense, certainly unique :ehh: The last game with mechs that I played in recent memory was Titanfall 2, I also remember playing an Armored Core 2 demo a long, long time ago.

These new additions to GamePass been fire lately

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Download the Gears tactics game, really damn good with main entry quality cutscenes
I haven't played anything xbox since college when my roommate had a 360. So I'm about to catch up on the whole franchise. Heard good things on tactics. Only played thru gears 1 co op a long azzz time ago. Excited to see how this ultimate edition plays.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yes, you do not need a console for gamepass.
What you can do is buy a xbox live gold and then convert your account over to gamepass.
Ex. I bought 18 months of Gold then I convertmy account to gamepass w/o ultmate and I now have xbox gold and gamepass/w ultimate for 18 months
Basically, any existing xbox live gold you have will extend your gamepass, up to three years.
here's a reddit link that explains it better

Check cdkeys, they sell xbox live gold at discounted prices.
Once you convert over the rates are different, so to get the best bang for your buck you want to buy xbox live gold before converting over

767u2zu8xe331.png

You think this shyt will still work?
I could have sworn I had Gamepass until 2022, but apparently it's gonna run out in a week. I got about 2 years plus of gold, and Gamepass so integrated into the ecosystem of my Xbox Live, wouldn't make sense to have one without the other right now, so I've got to cop regardless.

Never got down on Ultimate, but I was always afraid to pull the trigger after the Initial 3 year deal they had when they introduced it, 'cause I thought I was covered for atleast another 2.

What should or can I do in this situation?