Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
TW_ComingSoon_MixedPlatform_9.png

Games with Gold look hella :flabbynsick: tho, might be time to take it to the shed and put it out its misery

GWG_16x9_4UP_Points_ESRB-1_JPG.png
:dead:
Anyway nice to get Forza 7 and Doom, time to buy that Forza 7 DLC bundle

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
TW_ComingSoon_MixedPlatform_9.png

Games with Gold look hella :flabbynsick: tho, might be time to take it to the shed and put it out its misery

GWG_16x9_4UP_Points_ESRB-1_JPG.png

Agree they really don't need it anymore with Gamepass
Nah, free is free. Good way to pad your collection, especially if you have kids or casual gamer GF. You get free whatever whatever games they cann fool around with.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Simple question, if I buy a gaming laptop, and get game pass, is every game that’s on Xbox series x available to me as well?

like for streaming and download?

I get confused between xcloud and gamepass.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Sony brehs was hyping Yakuza they failed to mention how god damn boring it can be for 80% of the playthrough. I'm playing Yakuza Zero in 20 minute intervals at this point because I'm damn near about to nod off during these long ass dialogue segments. When the actual Yakuza happens its dope but it can be a slog to get to those segments.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
100+ games + xbox live + eaplay :wow:

I was going to sign up for the pc but im thinking about getting the Series X. I've never had an xbox before. I'm not in a rush for the ps5 because i still have a backlog of games to play on my ps4 pro. I just started gaming this past year.

i got rdr2, nba 2k20, the last of us 1 & 2, the uncharted collection holding me down right now and i still haven't played the spider man yet :snoop: .

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Is Game pass worth getting? I’m a casual gamer, but sometimes with I had something different to play besides the 2-3 games I have. Can anyone give me their feedback? Thanks

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is Game pass worth getting? I’m a casual gamer, but sometimes with I had something different to play besides the 2-3 games I have. Can anyone give me their feedback? Thanks
It’s definitely worth it. Something like 200 games to play new and old. EA play is being added on Tuesday which will give you access to a bunch more stuff