DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Vampyr too, bout to run that today to get some burn out of it
Wasn't Vampyr a games with gold title?
damn they got a lot of bullshyt coming, I wanted control, but you know, M$ smh
Bullshyt? I call bullshyt
It's on PSNow for 6 months. It'll hit GP later. They have a marketing deal with Sony and the DLC is hitting their first.
A marketing deal with Sony :comeon:

It's not on gamepass yet because gamepass doesn't just toss random games into its lineup. But there's a bigger reason. Gamepass is now including all dlc in its games (i just paid $6 for lei wu long :facepalm:) while control is about to release its first of two dlc packages. So control will wait until they feel it's a good fit. Gamepass drops heat every week so we straight. Will you have time to play it when it does arrive? Tbc....

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Wasn't Vampyr a games with gold title?

No.

Gamepass is now including all dlc in its games (i just paid $6 for lei wu long :facepalm:)

No, it isn't if you're referring to that news today. It's not all dlc. That would never happen. But it would be tight. I wouldn't be surprised if it continues being packs for F2P games and maybe a few expansions for their titles (halo wars 2, forza (storm island or whatever) etc). But companies like paradox are banking on game pass users eventually buying the DLC, and then having to buy the game once it leaves. They wouldn't go for having all 7 of their DLCs become free.

A marketing deal with Sony :comeon:

They do have a marketing deal. It's why they have exclusive content, outside of the DLC.

And the expansion packs are timed exclusives anyways. It doesn't launch until June on Xbox one.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Damn they're listing Wasteland 3 in the recent additions section rn, thought it was coming out early until I saw the download size is 10MB :mjlol::francis:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
they need to let us preload streets of rage 4 and drop all the final fantasy games already

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
so control ever coming or nah?
It's coming, but just for those who don't get it yet gamepass is a curated experience so games come and go but the selection will always "flow". Control will be here soon but the thing is you shouldn't be waiting around for a single game because hit after hit comes out weekly. Don't cheat yourself by focusing on what sheep want to see (but not actually play) gamepass is amazing with or without control...
A shame y’all can’t experience ace combat in VR.
It’s one of the best games for it.
All 32ppl that would care are furious right now :damn:
It was an amazing game I heard when it released 16 months ago.
Damn the insecurity :scust:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's coming, but just for those who don't get it yet gamepass is a curated experience so games come and go but the selection will always "flow". Control will be here soon but the thing is you shouldn't be waiting around for a single game because hit after hit comes out weekly. Don't cheat yourself by focusing on what sheep want to see (but not actually play) gamepass is amazing with or without control...

damn man...you talk so much and say nothing

I didn’t need an infomercial for something I already subscribe to...just asked about the one damn game w/ the hope that someone might’ve had an ETA...sheesh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

All 32ppl that would care are furious right now :damn:

Damn the insecurity :scust:
Now VR doesn’t matter:mjlol:
You were out here making ban bets that Xbox would have VR this gen now it doesn’t matter.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
damn man...you talk so much and say nothing

I didn’t need an infomercial for something I already subscribe to...just asked about the one damn game w/ the hope that someone might’ve had an ETA...sheesh
The first two words answered your question, the rest is what you needed to hear since you refused to Google the question which would yield faster results :francis: i didn't lie, the part you hate is why it's not here yet. Tell us why you maad tho (wait, i already did :win:)
Now VR doesn’t matter:mjlol:
You were out here making ban bets that Xbox would have VR this gen now it doesn’t matter.
Then i would have been banned if i actually made such a bet :yawn: and VR doesn't matter. Maybe it will next gen but this gen it's mostly a gimmick. It's not essential. That's why Microsoft passed, if games get better for it I'm sure oculus is already in cahoots with the shyts. I want games like Wii sports with online play. And if AR can take off then double fukk vr

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
xgp_10m.png

:whew::whew::whew::whew: