Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love watching y’all get so excited to play games we played years ago. :wow:Everyone should get to experience the piff that is Yakuza 0.
Enjoy my brehs. Enjoy

What he said. Yakuza 0 is :wow: Xbox brehs gonna love the opening scene and the story is off the chain.

I'm actually surprised to see PS letting Yakuza 0 and Kingdom Come go to Xbox.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Console_TW_Coming-Soon_2.16_1920x1080.jpg

We getting Yakuza 0, Kingdom Hearts 3, & Ninja Gaiden 2 this month :wow:

I can finally play Kingdom Hearts.... definitely wasn't worth 60 dollars... Can play it for free now and Yakuza. :wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I can finally play Kingdom Hearts.... definitely wasn't worth 60 dollars... Can play it for free now and Yakuza. :wow:
Yup. LMAO at the thought of actually paying money to play these okay games. I'll give a bit of my free time to see what the praise was about though.

Between all this free piff on Xbox Game Pass and the cornicopia of gaming awesomeness on Switch, whats the reason behind owning any sony console in 2020? Sony should just retire while its ahead.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yup. LMAO at the thought of actually paying money to play these okay games. I'll give a bit of my free time to see what the praise was about though.

Between all this free piff on Xbox Game Pass and the cornicopia of gaming awesomeness on Switch, whats the reason behind owning any sony console in 2020? Sony should just retire while its ahead.

Back in the glorious wii60 days.

Hope Nintendo and MS hit the partnership hard this year and next.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh :stop: you be all in your feelings then you act like you not when it's convenient. Typical Sony stan maneuvers. Even edited his 3 word post.

Meanwhile, let me joke and it's a problem :mjlol:
:russell:

Dude stay whining when someone makes a joke about Xbox but love to dap up the same shyt when it's on the other shoe. U fanboys kill me :laff: Dude ended up putting me on ignore because I exposed his hypocrisy.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I will download Yakuza.

Kingdom Hearts seems like one of those franchises that you love it if you grew with it.

I never got into them, which sucks.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I will download Yakuza.

Kingdom Hearts seems like one of those franchises that you love it if you grew with it.

I never got into them, which sucks.

I'm jumping into that and FFXV or whatever the new one is soon.

Never too late. I think both have some recaps. KH3 seems interesting just since it's "free"