Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s cool I have it on pc. So far have played gears and outer worlds And forza horizon with it. Not much else on there I really wanna play tbh.
You're dealing with something most of us are dealing with. We have too many options so we tend to gravitate towards what we think we'll like as opposed to trying and then deciding if we like

Gamepass is 250 games deep, so it's flat out silly to say nothing interest you. Well, it's silly to assume none of those games are worthy of your time. You still find something you didn't think was good but is, then the floodgates of possibilities will become apparent :to:
During e3 they allowed any and everyone to buy gamepass for $1 and instead of the month deal it'll last till your xbox live subscription runs out (up to 3yrs max) and they upgrade you to gamepass ultimate so I have it for xbox and PC. I bought two years of live, then spent the $1 and im good for 2½ years :win:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's talk about it.

I got gamepass up into next month and I didn't pay for it specifically. I got into the $2 for two month deal around Gears 5 launch and I had a 3 month coupon free with my PC upgrade back during the summer. Then I got another code for a month free online.

To date I beat Gears 5, played a little bit of Halo (ndMwas able to sample some games from the library on both my PC/Xbox1S. This is really a good deal if you don't care about owning games and want to just play, sample certain games. I would just pay for the one or two games I really want for future play if I'm so inclined but the fact is I can decide to pay later while getting the game now without much obligation. It's so cheap too with $5 a month with deals making it a no brainer.

@Kamikaze Revy I know you're big on owning titles but to be honest the math adds up favorably in gamepass' favor for the person who's trying to lower expenses. I know this has kept me from buying several games yet still enjoying them.
:lupe:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Looking forward to playing Psychonaunts 2; Ori, Halo , and possibly Session this year. :ehh:

Speaking of Session....
@PS4 what's the deal w/ that game, any updates?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
It's been great Outer Worlds, DMC5, Gears 5, Shadows of the Tomb Rider, FH4, GTA5 (actually never played it till GP), Bloodstained, Hallow Knight, Dead Cells, MVC3 Ultimate... there is always something on there to play some of the games I probably would never have purchased and turned out pretty good. I was also in on that deal and got for $2 till 2021.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yea. I don’t think anyone will dispute that. The way they giving this shyt away. I just don’t care about it just like I don’t care about psnow :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yea. I don’t think anyone will dispute that. The way they giving this shyt away. I just don’t care about it just like I don’t care about psnow :yeshrug:
To make such a comparison proves you don't know the difference, which means you don't have enough info (ignorant) on the subject. You understand the idea but to put into terms everyone should understand?

Imagine Netflix (gamepass)

Now you'd think that psnow would be like Amazon prime or some shyt but it's more like gamefly if they charged more for digital copies to rent :patrice:

One service gives you 250 games at hello, the other lets you rent individually and each rental cost more than a month of gamepass.

Finally, and most importantly you don't have a beef with gamepass, you don't care about gaming that much to care. Cuz you can't sit here and tell me they just missed 250x on games you like. Since every category is covered multiple times over, there's something for everyone and new titles weekly.

CWO my nikkaz :whew:

This concludes this gamepass infomercial :rambo:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
We don’t lease
We buy the whole game
As u should
:wow:
I hear you. Just one question tho and we'll be done here. Do you have a backlog? If you do and it's only a couple games then continue on your righteous path my brotha. And if your backlog is 100+ games deep then you would be better off not owning anything you not even gonna finish.

What's your psn buddy, i wanna see receipts :ufdup:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Console_TW_Coming-Soon_2.16_1920x1080.jpg

We getting Yakuza 0, Kingdom Hearts 3, & Ninja Gaiden 2 this month :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The most ironic trope in Video games has to be the, "Hey Xbox, where are the games?"

It's just made a joke out of the nikkas saying it at this point.:skip:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The most ironic trope in Video games has to be the, "Hey Xbox, where are the games?"

It's just made a joke out of the nikkas saying it at this point.:skip:
But the sad truth is most of them actually believe it's not anything special. Which i don't blame them because i felt the same way until i tried it for a month :to: