Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Wasn't trying to fukk with no extra memberships, seeing as to how I barely even fukk with Discord as is using my free shyt.

Still foolishly holding out hope for some other sale but realistically that shyt ain't coming....

I feel you; I was able to add 9 months of GamePass for about $2.16. I'd redeemed the Nitro offer on three accounts; for two of em, I had to use the $1 GamePass deal to get the Nitro code.

You ever try Microsoft Rewards? That's how I originally maxed out my Xbox Live / GamePass.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Why didn't you nikkas do the 3 years Ultimate deal for 1 dollar?

Last edited:
Daps
Bought 3 and now I’m covered to til January 2020. Crazy good deal at this price.

Yo shyt just ran out
now you back with us
full

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I feel you; I was able to add 9 months of GamePass for about $2.16. I'd redeemed the Nitro offer on three accounts; for two of em, I had to use the $1 GamePass deal to get the Nitro code.

You ever try Microsoft Rewards? That's how I originally maxed out my Xbox Live / GamePass.

Microsoft rewards don't work for me here, but I take it that's because I'm not in America.

Run down that Nitro thing you talking about? Might be a viable option.

Tedious? Logging in is tedious?
You can still use whatever gamertag you want, i don't see what is hard about that :dwillhuh:

Aight, run the steps and I'd factor it in then, breh.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Microsoft rewards don't work for me here, but I take it that's because I'm not in America.

Microsoft gave out an Ultimate Gift to Gold/GamePass users. You'd use the 3-month Discord Nitro trial, then when you login to your Discord, it'll say something like "claim your free 3-months of GamePass" and it'll give you a Xbox or PC code.

I'm gonna guess that offer might not be available where you are; when you go to your Xbox Live Gold deals, is there a 'claim your ultimate gift' tile?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Aight, run the steps and I'd factor it in then, breh.
My xbox has my gamertag, my girl started her own up so she can play the witcher 3.

My one month gamepass ran out, there was an offer for 3 months for $1 but only first timers only (usually that's not the case but sometimes it is) so she got it under her gamertag name. I was then able to continue playing like if i had it. You can make as many gamertags as you wish so im theory you can eat off a new account anytime you wish. I paid $1 for 2yrs during e3, i wouldn't expect a deal like that again tho...

Address_Unknown

Daps
Microsoft gave out an Ultimate Gift to Gold/GamePass users. You'd use the 3-month Discord Nitro trial, then when you login to your Discord, it'll say something like "claim your free 3-months of GamePass" and it'll give you a Xbox or PC code.

I'm gonna guess that offer might not be available where you are; when you go to your Xbox Live Gold deals, is there a 'claim your ultimate gift' tile?
My xbox has my gamertag, my girl started her own up so she can play the witcher 3.

My one month gamepass ran out, there was an offer for 3 months for $1 but only first timers only (usually that's not the case but sometimes it is) so she got it under her gamertag name. I was then able to continue playing like if i had it. You can make as many gamertags as you wish so im theory you can eat off a new account anytime you wish. I paid $1 for 2yrs during e3, i wouldn't expect a deal like that again tho...

Props for the tips, man. Really appreciate this shyt.

Address_Unknown

Daps
This ain't even a bargain I've had 6 months for £12 from cdkeys

Ain't heard about Cdkeys in a minute. You ever had a problem with that? I was on G2A for a bit but them fukkers banned me and my cousin twice so we just said "fukk it" and stopped messing with shyt like this.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
GTA6 ain't never coming out with all the bread they make off GTA online :mjlol:

And I'll gladly keep eating off of it too. :blessed:
Didn't realize this was a gta online thread :stopitslime:

If this was a gamepass thread id drop this here like sohh...

The innocence joint i wanna check but indivisible my nikka :banderas: most of you "gamers" never heard of it. But it's something you should have been known about. Indivisible and plague drop tomorrow. The other two on the 30th

Eat xbots :eat: