Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ownership vs renting.
I know what I want to play. I don’t feel the huge urge to rent 500 games and play 4 of them. Some see value in that and it’s cool. For me, I’m fine with paying once and having long term access to something. Renting is convenient, but there’s also convenience in paying once for something and not having to pay again months or years later to play it again.
(I have GamePass...the comment you quoted me in was a response to Meach saying that games get pulled from subscription streaming services all the time. I wasn’t saying you should NOT get GamePass, I was saying that owning a game would avoid the possibility of losing access to that game and having to pay for it again).
Majority of us play games till we are done, then don’t care about them anymore.

Gamepass only weakness is with “collectors” who feel they need to have a physical copy of everything.

For the rest of us Gamepass is the best shyt in gaming right now.

You’ve been against Gamepass from the jump. First you claimed there weren’t any games worth it, now that dozens of games are being added day one you’ve changed your criticisms to “rental vs ownership” :stopitslime:

Just say you need to keep a room full of physical media to show off to your friends and keep it moving breh :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Majority of us play games till we are done, then don’t care about them anymore.

Gamepass only weakness is with “collectors” who feel they need to have a physical copy of everything.

For the rest of us Gamepass is the best shyt in gaming right now.

You’ve been against Gamepass from the jump. First you claimed there weren’t any games worth it, now that dozens of games are being added day one you’ve changed your criticisms to “rental vs ownership” :stopitslime:

Just say you need to keep a room full of physical media to show off to your friends and keep it moving breh :mjlol:
That’s because a majority of you broke boys grew up having to trade in one game to play another. :mjlol: It’s easy to not care about what you can’t afford. Case in point, I couldn’t give a crap about a rolls royce. Difference between you and me is I don’t pretend to NOT like something simply because I can’t afford it. :hhh: I can smell the poverty in this thread. :picard:
Jokes aside...gamepass still isn’t for me. I got it to play crackdown day one because I wasn’t sure I would like it and since then I keep forgetting to cancel my sub. :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
yeah but when you say “rent” you bring up memories of Blockbuster.

In this case you are renting 300 games for the price of one blockbuster rental per month.
In that month how many did you play? In the last year...how many games have you played? Of those how many have you REALLY played. (As in, more than 2 or 3 hours).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In that month how many did you play? In the last year...how many games have you played? Of those how many have you REALLY played. (As in, more than 2 or 3 hours).
Don’t matter.

You can still get 300 games for less than you’d pay for 3 otherwise.

What’s your problem breh??

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s because a majority of you broke boys grew up having to trade in one game to play another. :mjlol: It’s easy to not care about what you can’t afford. Case in point, I couldn’t give a crap about a rolls royce. Difference between you and me is I don’t pretend to NOT like something simply because I can’t afford it. :hhh: I can smell the poverty in this thread. :picard:
Jokes aside...gamepass still isn’t for me. I got it to play crackdown day one because I wasn’t sure I would like it and since then I keep forgetting to cancel my sub. :yeshrug:

You can play the “broke boy” game all you want.

Reality is, you are the weirdo paying for and maintaining real life physical space for pieces of plastic that make you feel good for the simple fact that you have them.

The rest of us just want to play games, and Xbox Gamepass is the best place to do that in 2019:yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You can play the “broke boy” game all you want.

Reality is, you are the weirdo paying for and maintaining real life physical space for pieces of plastic that make you feel good for the simple fact that you have them.

The rest of us just want to play games, and Xbox Gamepass is the best place to do that in 2019:yeshrug:
I didn’t even mention physical games though. I specifically said ownership vs renting. You’re conflating arguments to counter a point I wasn’t trying to make.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Don’t matter.

You can still get 300 games for less than you’d pay for 3 otherwise.

What’s your problem breh??
It does matter. You get off on saying you have access to 300 games you don’t even play nor have the interest in playing? I mean...I’m not impressed. If you are then cool. Different strokes. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It does matter. You get off on saying you have access to 300 games you don’t even play nor have the interest in playing? I mean...I’m not impressed. If you are then cool. Different strokes. :yeshrug:
I’m obviously not playing 300 games in a month or even in a couple years.

The only reason 300 games matters is cause different people like different shyt. No matter what kinda gamer you are, the value is there for Gamepass.

Again, if all you play is Halo, Forza, Gears in a year you still save money with Gamepass and have 297 other games to maybe play around with if you want.

Again, what’s your problem breh?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No I’m not. You were clearly talking about physical games as you can’t “trade in” digital games

try again buddy:ufdup:
....ummm nah....I wasn’t. I was talking about games getting pulled from game pass and why I prefer to own games. I didn’t mention in what form I prefer to own them. You brought that up because on a completely different discussion I mentioned having physical games. :scust:
y’all hate on my physical collection. :scust:
Why the hate?:gucci: You wanna come over and play? :mjtf:I’m actually a helluva host. :myman:You would enjoy my presence and subsequently re-evaluate your gaming choices.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
....ummm nah....I wasn’t. I was talking about games getting pulled from game pass and why I prefer to own games. I didn’t mention in what form I prefer to own them. You brought that up because on a completely different discussion I mentioned having physical games. :scust:
y’all hate on my physical collection. :scust:
Why the hate?:gucci: You wanna come over and play? :mjtf:I’m actually a helluva host. :myman:You would enjoy my presence and subsequently re-evaluate your gaming choices.
Not even reading all this nonsense.

Stop playing dumb. You enjoy your shelf full of games you like to show off to visitors, and maybe pull out a 17 year old game every once in a while.

That’s ok, if you’re into that.

The rest of us just want to play games :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not even reading all this nonsense.

Stop playing dumb. You enjoy your shelf full of games you like to show off to visitors, and maybe pull out a 17 year old game every once in a while.

That’s ok, if you’re into that.

The rest of us just want to play games :manny:
Say you didn’t read something when you actually did brehs :umad:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I've had GamePass since September, and I've played 7 games already. Gears 5 and The Outer Worlds are the only games I put legit time in(put 40+ hours in Gears, 9 hours in TOW) the other 5 games were titles I put a hour or so in before realizing it wasn't for me. GP is perfect for me and the average gamer, who doesn't want to pay full price for a game they may or may not like.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal has been going on since June.

If you haven't taken advantage of that yet, why? It's an unbelievable bargain.

Best part about Gamepass is everyone has the same games. I put my peoples on the $1 deal. Now we hop on some random games and have fun. A lot easier to convince them to try games they'd never purchase (they're COD/Madden only types) since its already available. :ehh: