Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
....ummm nah....I wasn’t. I was talking about games getting pulled from game pass and why I prefer to own games. I didn’t mention in what form I prefer to own them. You brought that up because on a completely different discussion I mentioned having physical games. :scust:
y’all hate on my physical collection. :scust:
Why the hate?:gucci: You wanna come over and play? :mjtf:I’m actually a helluva host. :myman:You would enjoy my presence and subsequently re-evaluate your gaming choices.
Breh...

Gamepass gives you notice that a particular game will be leaving the GP library soon. If you REALLY liked the game - a game, mind you, that you may have passed by because you didn't want to spend $60 to $40 on at the time - you have the ability to purchase the game at a discount so you can keep the game yourself.

:what:

Wait...:ohhh:

Wait...you mean, you're still on the physical copies vibe? :hhh:

Be called a hoarder behind your back by your grandkids b/c of your physical video game walls, brehs.

Damn, in that case, you can join my uncle who thinks he is impressing everyone who comes by his crib with his vast collection of VHS tapes. :skip:

This nikka @Kamikaze Revy is going to be on a future NotTheOnion article about a old recluse whose body was discovered under a collapsed collection of game cartridges and shyt.

Hmm...where's that Death Stranding Case...

Oh, here it is!
FrenchEachAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breh...

Gamepass gives you notice that a particular game will be leaving the GP library soon. If you REALLY liked the game - a game, mind you, that you may have passed by because you didn't want to spend $60 to $40 on at the time - you have the ability to purchase the game at a discount so you can keep the game yourself.

:what:

Wait...:ohhh:

Wait...you mean, you're still on the physical copies vibe? :hhh:

Be called a hoarder behind your back by your grandkids b/c of your physical video game walls, brehs.

Damn, in that case, you can join my uncle who thinks he is impressing everyone who comes by his crib with his vast collection of VHS tapes. :skip:

This nikka @Kamikaze Revy is going to be on a future NotTheOnion article about a old recluse whose body was discovered under a collapsed collection of game cartridges and shyt.

Hmm...where's that Death Stranding Case...

Oh, here it is!
FrenchEachAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif
:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lonely Mountains: Downhill (A track meet Michael love story) is a damn good bike racing game where it's you vs the mountain. Not some trials bullshyt, this game is a hidden gem.

It's only 780mb so space on your hd isn't an excuse :leostare:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lonely Mountains: Downhill (A track meet Michael love story) is a damn good bike racing game where it's you vs the mountain. Not some trials bullshyt, this game is a hidden gem.

It's only 780mb so space on your hd isn't an excuse :leostare:

holy fukk this game looks frustrating lol...I’m give it a try tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried it yet? What are your thoughts???
Im still having as much fun as I did the first time I played it.

na not yet...haven’t played games or watched TV in over a week...I’ll probably try it tonite or tomorrow

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal has been going on since June.

If you haven't taken advantage of that yet, why? It's an unbelievable bargain.

Best part about Gamepass is everyone has the same games. I put my peoples on the $1 deal. Now we hop on some random games and have fun. A lot easier to convince them to try games they'd never purchase (they're COD/Madden only types) since its already available. :ehh:
My crew is the standard Madden/2K/COD trinity as well and absolutely refuse to buy this.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My crew is the standard Madden/2K/COD trinity as well and absolutely refuse to buy this.
Well you are Brokey sohh your crew struggling to round up a dollar isn't surprising. You can't loan one of them peoples a dollar bruh :mjlol:
I just told them to max out their Live and pay the $1. They're gonna have Live regardless, might as well tag on 100+ games for next to nothing. :manny:
You know people are stupid tho :manny:

I got friends who game everyday, way more than I do. When e3 was here and the gamepass mega deal was available I told some friends about it. Some bullshytted, some said they didn't know.

Sony gamers will swear how it's not worth it, who cares about backwards compatibility, where are the games xbox gamers!!!

People are stupid my brotha...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No bruh, only your WIC-lovin ass I'm still buying games out here. I haven't seen you on Jedi Fallen Order or Modern Warfare :gucci:
I be completing missions daily tho :dwillhuh:
Copped sikero, devil may cry 5 and Assassins creed origins for cheap at Best Buy

days gone cheap from amazon

and breath of the wild at target

let’s see if I ever finish any of these games:pachaha:
Is that sale over, I need sekiro in my life :ahh:
Not At The Moment, I Wish, I’m Currently On A Free Trial Of The No Ads Version, I Know Ima Miss It

But I’m The Type That Likes To Take Advantage Of Deals So I’ll Take The Ad Hit
Anything hulu can do I can do better, I can do anything better than hulu...

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I be completing missions daily tho :dwillhuh:

Is that sale over, I need sekiro in my life :ahh:

Anything hulu can do I can do better, I can do anything better than hulu...

still 25 at Best Buy